From Dota 2 Wiki
|A dangerous weapon pilfered from an inverse dimension.|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1200.
- The slow immediately triggers on the target upon projectile hit as well, so that it gets slowed on hit.
- When the target already has the Nullify debuff, refreshing it with a new cast does not trigger the slow.
- After that, the slow triggers on every successful attack hitting the target. This means missed attacks do not trigger it.
- The slow does not trigger when the target turns ethereal before attack projectiles hit it.
- The slow has no trigger cooldown, so that the target can get slowed for the whole duration if it gets hit by attacks at most every 0.4 seconds.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the dispel and the mute debuff, but not the slow debuff.
- Nullify prevents enemies from slipping away with Town Portal Scroll when Bloodseeker is ganking with Rupture, since the mute cancels item channeling.
- Nullify combined with Strafe will trigger the slow with almost no interruptions.
- Clinkz's Orchid Malevolence or Bloodthorn will completely shut down targets for a long duration.
- Nullify prevents enemies from using defensive items like Ghost Scepter, Shadow Blade or Eul's Scepter of Divinity to cancel Omnislash.
- Nullify stacks well with the silence from Crippling Fear, shutting down enemies during ganks.
- Nullifier's extra damage multiplies with Coup de Grace, and Nullify prevents her targets from protecting themselves with Eul's Scepter of Divinity, Ghost Scepter or Force Staff.
- Nullify prevents enemies from protecting themselves with items when Riki silences them with Smoke Screen.
- Slark's fast attack speed keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape after Pounce ends.
- Troll Warlord's high attack speed will guarantee many procs of slow on Nullifed enemies.
- Nullifier disables common counter items against Troll, such as Ghost Scepter or Force Staff.
- Arc Warden's Tempest Double can potentially double Nullify's duration, further preventing enemies from activating critical items such as Black King Bar.
- Arc Warden's natural high attack speed and low attack damage synergize very well with Nullifier's bonus damage, the Tempest Double also benefits fully from this damage.
- Arc Warden commonly builds Orchid Malevolence or Bloodthorn, which in conjunction with Nullify, can allow Arc Warden to completely shut down an enemy hero.
- Melee carry heroes can use Nullifier to mute enemy defensive items, allowing them to attack at will.
- Orchid Malevolence's silence synergizes with Nullifier's mute to leave the enemy with nothing but attacks and passive abilities.
- Necronomicon's summoned units will trigger Nullifier's slow repeatedly. Necronomicon Archer can slow the target further with purge.
- Mask of Madness's high attack speed will trigger the slow more often.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with defensive items like Black King Bar, Eul's Scepter of Divinity, Guardian Greaves, Lotus Orb, Blade Mail and Manta Style.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with mobility items Shadow Blade, Blink Dagger, Force Staff and Town Portal Scroll.
- Nullify can be dispelled. Beware of enemy heroes with dispels like Oracle or Abaddon.