|A dangerous weapon pilfered from an inverse dimension.|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 750.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target upon projectile hit and on every 0.2s intervals along the debuff duration.
- Nullifier first applies the dispel, then the debuff.
- The slow immediately triggers on the target upon projectile hit as well, so that it gets slowed on hit.
- When the target already has the Nullify debuff, refreshing it with a new cast does not trigger the slow.
- After that, the slow triggers on every successful attack hitting the target. This means missed attacks do not trigger it.
- The slow does not trigger when the target turns ethereal before attack projectiles hit it.
- The slow has no trigger cooldown, so that the target can get slowed for the whole duration if it gets hit by an attack at least once every 0.5 seconds.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, the debuff cannot be applied, but can be refreshed, if already debuffed.
- Arc Warden's natural high attack speed and low attack damage synergize very well with Nullifier's bonus damage, the Tempest Double also benefits fully from this damage.
- Nullify combined with will trigger the slow with almost no interruptions.
- Nullify prevents enemies from protecting themselves with or when Riki silences them with .
- Slark's fast attack speed keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape after ends.
- Troll Warlord's high attack speed will guarantee many procs of slow on Nullifed enemies.
- Nullifier disables counter items against Troll, such as or .
- Venomancer slows keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape.
- Viper's slowing debuff keeps Nullified enemies permanently stick to the ground, and makes it harder for targets to escape.
- A carry Witch Doctor can continuously trigger the movement slow with the fast attack speed of the Death Ward to keep the enemy in his attack range.
- Melee carry heroes that depend on auto-attacks with above average attack speed can use Nullifier to dispel enemy's disengage options, allowing them to attack at will.
- Necronomicon Archer can slow the target further with purge. 's summoned units will trigger Nullifier's slow repeatedly.
- 's high attack speed will trigger the slow more often.
- Because this item has a short range and slow projectile speed, it is easier to land from a melee hero with a , or ability to close the distance.
- A ranged hero should instead buy a especially if he/she is an Intelligence hero.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with defensive items like , and .
- Use Nullifier on heroes with offense items like , and .
- Nullify can be dispelled. Beware of enemy heroes with dispels like or who can saves their teammates from its debuffs and heroes who can dispel it with their own abilities such as or .