|A dangerous weapon pilfered from an inverse dimension.|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1100.
- Applies a basic dispel in 0.2 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is applied, resulting in 25 dispel instances.
- Nullifier first applies the dispel, then the debuff.
- The slow immediately triggers on the target upon projectile hit as well, so that it gets slowed on hit.
- When the target already has the Nullify debuff, refreshing it with a new cast does not trigger the slow.
- After that, the slow triggers on every successful attack hitting the target. This means missed attacks do not trigger it.
- The slow does not trigger when the target turns ethereal before attack projectiles hit it.
- The slow has no trigger cooldown, so that the target can get slowed for the whole duration if it gets hit by an attack at least once every 0.5 seconds.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, the debuff cannot be applied, but can be refreshed, if already debuffed.
- Despite the internal modification's name. Nullifier does not mute the target.
- Arc Warden's natural high attack speed and low attack damage synergize very well with Nullifier's bonus damage, the Tempest Double also benefits fully from this damage. He also benefits greatly from the bonus armor, since he has little agility growth.
- Her and will continue to slow the target non-stop.
- Nullifies all the benefits of escape items that supports usually build against your hero.
- Nullify combined with will trigger the slow with almost no interruptions.
- Nullify during can be used to dispel popular defensive items such as , or .
- This make kills more securable during .
- Since Juggernaut depends on physical damage, Nullifier can dispel buff that prevents him to use , such as or .
- Nullify prevents enemies from protecting themselves with , or when Riki silences them with .
- Keeps the enemy inside .
- Slark's fast attack speed keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape after ends.
- Troll Warlord's high attack speed will guarantee many procs of slow on Nullifed enemies.
- Nullifier disables counter items against Troll, such as or .
- Venomancer slows keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape.
- Viper's slowing debuff keeps Nullified enemies permanently slowed and makes it harder for targets to escape.
- Visage's Familiars can continually attack enemies, causing a non-stop slow.
- Melee carry heroes that depend on auto-attacks with above average attack speed can use Nullifier to dispel enemy's disengage options, allowing them to attack at will.
- Heroes with multiple units or high attack speed that can struggle against certain safes like Hex or a in their item build and maybe have to get the kill done in a small window of time.
- Necronomicon Archer can slow the target further with purge. 's summoned units will trigger Nullifier's slow repeatedly.
- 's high attack speed will trigger the slow more often.
- Because this item has a short range and slow projectile speed, it is easier to land from a melee hero with a , or ability to close the distance.
- A ranged hero should usually instead buy a especially if they are an Intelligence hero.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with defensive items like , and .
- Nullifier is a reliable way to dispel , which makes it useful aganist hard carries.
- Since is dispellable, Nullifier will stop enemy heroes after they have been pushed a very short distance.
- Use it on heroes that use dispellable Buffs on themselves to escape or deal/prevent damage like and .
- Use it on heroes with illusions to keep track of the real hero. Combine it with or other AOE damage over time to keep them slowed .
Main Article: Nullifier/Changelogs