|A dangerous weapon pilfered from an inverse dimension.|
- The projectile travels at a speed of 1000.
- Applies a basic dispel in 0.2 second intervals, starting immediately as the debuff is applied, resulting in 25 dispel instances.
- Nullifier first applies the dispel, then the debuff.
- The slow immediately triggers on the target upon projectile hit as well, so that it gets slowed on hit.
- When the target already has the Nullify debuff, refreshing it with a new cast does not trigger the slow.
- After that, the slow triggers on every successful attack hitting the target. This means missed attacks do not trigger it.
- The slow does not trigger when the target turns ethereal before attack projectiles hit it.
- The slow has no trigger cooldown, so that the target can get slowed for the whole duration if it gets hit by an attack at least once every 0.5 seconds.
- Can be cast on invulnerable units, applying the dispel and the debuff if the invulnerability can be dispelled.
- However, if the invulnerability cannot be dispelled, the debuff cannot be applied, but can be refreshed, if already debuffed.
- Despite the internal modification's name. Nullifier does not mute the target.
- Arc Warden's natural high attack speed and low attack damage synergize very well with Nullifier's bonus damage, the Tempest Double also benefits fully from this damage.
- Her and will continue to slow the target non-stop.
- Nullifies all the benefits of escape items that supports usually build against your hero.
- Nullify combined with will trigger the slow with almost no interruptions.
- Nullify during can be used to dispel popular defensive items such as , or .
- This make kills more securable during .
- Stops all itemization defenses to
- Nullify prevents enemies from protecting themselves with , or when Riki silences them with .
- Keeps the enemy inside .
- Slark's fast attack speed keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape after ends.
- Troll Warlord's high attack speed will guarantee many procs of slow on Nullifed enemies.
- Nullifier disables counter items against Troll, such as or .
- Venomancer slows keeps Nullified enemies slowed, and makes it harder for targets to escape.
- Viper's slowing debuff keeps Nullified enemies permanently slowed and makes it harder for targets to escape.
- A carry Witch Doctor can continuously trigger the movement slow with the fast attack speed of the Death Ward to keep the enemy in his attack range.
- Melee carry heroes that depend on auto-attacks with above average attack speed can use Nullifier to dispel enemy's disengage options, allowing them to attack at will.
- Heroes with multiple units or high attack speed that can struggle against certain safes like Hex or a in their item build and maybe have to get the kill done in a small window of time.
- Necronomicon Archer can slow the target further with purge. 's summoned units will trigger Nullifier's slow repeatedly.
- 's high attack speed will trigger the slow more often.
- Because this item has a short range and slow projectile speed, it is easier to land from a melee hero with a , or ability to close the distance.
- A ranged hero should instead buy a especially if he/she is an Intelligence hero.
- Use Nullifier on heroes with defensive items like , and .
- Use Nullifier on heroes with offense items like , and .
- Since is dispellable, Nullifier will stop enemy heroes after they have been pushed a very short distance.
- Use it before the enemy uses , as the Nullifier debuff is not dispellable. It will prevent them from activating items like and and hinder them man fighting you.
- Use it on heroes that use dispellable Buffs on themselves to escape or deal/prevent damage like and .
- Use it on heroes with illusions to keep track of the real hero. Combine it with or other AOE damage over time to keep them slowed .