Note: No source link has been provided.
- Medals are now displayed under the name of the player being featured in a game on the Watch Tab left hand row.
- Once you select a game, medals of ALL the players are displayed next to their name on the Watch Tab.
- The place where it used to say Average MMR now just reads Ranked Game instead.
- Moved Brewmaster Thunder Clap ability on the Earthling to the 4th ability slot.
- Moved Brewmaster Drunken Haze on the Stormling to the 4th ability slot.
- Fixed an issue with the Wraith King Mortal Strike tooltip modifier not displaying correctly.
- Updated Clinkz note to read from Strafe ends if Clinkz loses the 3 dodge to Strafe ends if Clinkz loses the 3 dodge stacks.
- Updated Clinkz tooltip modifier for Dodge Stacks to read the same.
- Updated Nature's Guise description to remove the numbers and explain the ability better.
- All tooltip modifiers related to criticals have been updated on the backend code to have the word critical on it and so that they are reflected correctly.
- Fixed a missing period in the Wind Lace lore.
- Update particle effects for Double Damage Rune on hero.
- Broodmother now has a dark version of the web particles.
- Minor optimizations and updates to the Glyph particle.
- Minor optimizations and updates to the Jinada particle.
- Fixed Track's visual effect being attached to Bounty Hunter's wrong hand.
- Minor optimizations to the Chain Frost particle.
- Minor optimizations to the MK tree jump particle.
- Minor optimizations to the Phantom Lancer Spirit Lance projectile.
- Minor optimizations to the Gush projectile.
- Minor optimizations and updates to the Phoenix Fire Spirit particle.
- Minor particle fixes and updates to the fire version of the MK Arcana particles.
- Minor particle fixes and updates to the TI6 Phantom Lancer and Tide Immortals.
- Removed fresnel wrap map used on last years Winter Effigies.
- Leaderboards now update every hour instead of 24 hours.
- Leaderboards now display more than 200 people per region.
- Leaderboards no longer display MMR.
- Fixed a few talents not being linked to their respective abilities on the backend.
- Added Arcane Rule responses to Underlord.
- Changes have been made so you can request games by
league_id but you can no longer ask for large arrays of IDs and get the API to return only tournament games from it.
- Aeon Disk and Kaya names on the backend have been updated to read
kaya instead of
trident as they did earlier.