November 28, 2012 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← November 21, 2012 Patch (Test)||November 28, 2012 Patch (Test)||December 05, 2012 Patch (Test) →|
Source: Update Notes - November 28, 2012
- Updated 's model
- Added sound and FX for
- Clicking on a hero row in the Heroes Played tab on the profile now shows a match history filtered by that hero.
- Greevil Egg contents are now displayed correctly in the Steam trading UI.
- Pseudo Random chances are now enabled for these abilities:
DOTA 2 BOTS
- will no longer an ally's dominated creep (heh).
- will no longer stop to cast when frantically attacking or retreating.
- Fixed bug that was causing bots to never try to avoid linear projectiles.
- Bots will now try to avoid (both during the channel and when the projectile is released).
- Bots will now buy invisibility-detection items for an enemy .
- Bots who are the targets of and will now try to break the channel by outranging it.
- Bots will no longer pick up a droppable item if it would require them to drop an item.
- For new players, the default coop bot difficulty level is now Easy.
- Bots will now drop muted items that they've picked up in the fountain.