November 24, 2014 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 21, 2014 Patch||November 24, 2014 Patch||November 25, 2014 Patch →|
- Fixed effects not behaving properly in Fog of War
- Fixed losing his existing attack target when casting
- Fixed , when cast on an ally, causing the ally to lose their existing attack target
- Fixed a case where control groups were not remembered correctly with
- Fixed ticking down when is ed
- Fixed bug with low-priority abandonment penalty escalation / de-escalation, causing the penalty to jump from 6 to 16 immediately for many players instead of gradually increasing. All players with a penalty greater than 6 have been reset to 6.
- Carry (Level 2), Durable (Level 2). (Previously Support (Level 1), Durable (Level 1), Carry (Level 1)) role changes:
- The sound level of some active neutral creep abilities has been altered from 84 decibels to 78.
- Minor value tweaks to poor network detection commands.