November 22, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 21, 2013 Patch||November 22, 2013 Patch||November 25, 2013 Patch →|
- Fixed -workshop command line parameter not initializing correctly (caused various issues, including not requiring particle date for items that have attached particle systems)
- Self-Made items can no longer be chiseled, socketed, or hammered.
- Gems extracted from an item that is "tradable after date" or "cannot be traded" will gain the same property.
- The 'you have new items' notification has had a few issues fixed. This message will also now expire after 60 seconds if ignored.
- The pickup items screen has been removed. New items will be shown when the user enters the armory as popups.
- Some issues with client item acknowledgement have been fixed that caused items to be "invisible" to the armory but visible in the Steam backpack.
- When an item is hammered and its gems extracted, the now gemless item and the extracted gems will all popup as newly found items.
- A bug that caused gems to get stacked on top of the item they were extracted from in the armory UI has been fixed. Items that are hidden under gems can be found by moving the gems or sorting the backpack.
- We are in the process of restoring items that had their original special quality (genuine, vintage, etc) changed by gems. At the moment the Inscribed, Autographed, and Ascended qualities will only be set on items that have no other special quality.
- The reason for a new item entering the armory is now displayed in the item drop popup, i.e.: "Customer Support Granted You:" or "You Earned a Drop:"
- After acknowledging a new item drop, the armory will flip to the page where the item has been placed.
- After closing the socketing and crafting UIs the armory will return to its original page instead of going to page 1.
- Added new armory filters: "Is Equipped" and "Number of Sockets"
- You can now preview color and effect changes in the socketing UI before committing the changes.
- Fixed Necrophos VO playing at half speed.
- Fixed Juggernaut VO not playing.
- Added belt slot to Pudge
- The Star Series 8 Prize Pool has been correctly updated to $50,000 base.
- Fixed a case where html and 3D views in the UI could become corrupt after using alt-tab
- Fixed a crash when using alt-tab
- Fixed a crash when watching long replays on 32-bit windows
- New custom item sets for Abaddon, Bounty Hunter and Sand King as well as Coco the Courageous courier