November 21, 2014 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 20, 2014 Patch||November 21, 2014 Patch||November 24, 2014 Patch →|
- Effigies now support styles.
- Fixed Mac/Linux frequent menu crash and fog of war visibility problems (this fix requires the Nov 21st Steam client update).
- Fixed bug causing matches that are discarded due to poor network conditions to show up in match history, both in client and in WebAPIs that power 3rd party sites. (The matches were not scored, this is bug with the match history query only.)
- Fixed a rare bug that could cause you to teleport outside of the map.
- Fixed a bug with swapping when a contract was involved.
- Fixed Glyph tooltip being too large sometimes.
- Adjusted sensitivity of poor network conditions detection.
- Fixed crashing upon reconnecting. Cleared low priority games remaining for all players who received a penalty in the past 48 hours due to abandoning.
- Fixed various minor bugs.
- Added new posing animations for , , and .
- Deadly Gaming Cup Season 1 now tagged from Amateur to Professional tournament. Ticket details have been updated with the correct prize pool and list of teams participating.