As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
November 17, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 11, 2011 Patch||November 17, 2011 Patch||November 18, 2011 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update Released
- Added !
- Fixed Rupture damaging invulnerable/cycloned units.
- Fixed Liquid Fire not working correctly against siege units.
- Fixed Tidebringer working against wards.
- Fixed the spawn location of the Treants in Nature's Call.
- Fixed Backstab on wards
- Fixed Ether Shock hitting invisible units.
- Fixed Rain of Chaos AoE stun not lasting longer with Scepter.
- Fixed Rain of Chaos not destroying trees
- Fixed Rain of Chaos not doing any impact damage.
- Fixed Fatal Bonds disabling Blink Dagger/Regen.
- Fixed Fatal Bonds damage being reduced by resistance.
- Fixed Golem's Immolation working against Ancients.
- Fixed Swarm not latching onto magic immune enemies.
- Fixed Swarm losing their attack ability once an enemy becomes magic immune.
- Fixed Maelstrom/Mjollnir proccing on denies/wards/sieges.
- Fixed Helm of the Dominator life-stealing off ward type units
- Fixed Ring of Basilius aura not working on siege units.
- Fixed Janggo aura not working on siege units.
- Fixed item critical strikes working against wards.
- Fixed item selling exploit where heroes could transfer sharable items and sell them back within the sell-back time.
- Cleaned up juke lanes in dire top lane.
- Fixed a bug with courier purchasing, where trying to complete an item would not take into account items held by the courier.
- Fixed a quick-buy bug. With Mekansm displayed, buying a branch, then headdress would result in a branch missing from the list.
- Added a setting to disable screen shaking.
- Fixed double clicking Force Staff not working if you are Repelled.
- Fixed Smoke of Deceit and Dust of Appearance purchase announcement not appearing when an ally buys them.
- Fixed Omniknight and Dragon Knight legacy keys.
- Enabled Warlock for Captain's Mode
- Error messages will no longer appear if some unit in your multi-unit selection cannot perform the requested order.
- Practice Lobbies now appear on dota tv (can be selected to private in game setup).
- Fixed not being able to access the home shop after a respawn.
- Creeps under the control of a player now draw using that player’s color on the minimap.
- Fixed towers that are denied in the FoW still drawing for the other team on the minimap.
- Made overhead gold values not fade out as quickly when your controlled hero is high level.
- Added a new function (defaulted to Space Bar) that moves the camera to the last pinged location (if you press it again afterwards it goes back to your hero).
- Added impact effect to Leshrac's Lightning Storm.
- Added burned ground to Warlock's Rain of Chaos.
- Tweaked Dire tree shapes.
- Added more movement lines for Dazzle, Dark Seer, Dragon Knight, Furion, Huskar, Riki, Skeleton King, Slardar, Spectre, and Jakiro.
- Updated Jakiro's voice-overs.
- Fixed bug where bots would stand under the tower in the lane they were pushing when it had backdoor protection activated. Now they should move back to their lane front.
- Bots no longer assume that humans will fully help out when they're deciding whether to do Roshan.
- Revised Windrunner's Shackle Shot and Windrun usage - they won't trigger as much when doing a casual retreat.
- In late-game, bots are more likely to go to side shops to get what they need (especially TP scrolls).
- Bots are no longer controllable by spectators.
- Improved the logic for deciding when to give up on an attack target that they haven't touched in a while.
- Fixed issue where bots would attack creeps rather than defend their tower from enemy heroes.
- Reworked how bots push lanes, they should be less likely to tank towers and should be in appropriate positions more often now.
- Fixed bug where heroes would leave their tower too easily when not fully recharged.
- Bots will now use a bottled regen rune rather than retreating all the way back to base to heal.
- Fixed bug in Zeus' Thundergod's Wrath usage that caused with him to killsteal with it too much.
- Bots should be better about harassing heroes during the laning phase - melee heroes should no longer be able to last-hit with impunity.
- Revised sniper bot skill build to be less push-oriented and more gank/dps oriented.
- Reduced spamminess of bots announcing the defense of a lane.
- Made bots better about retreating to retrieve their items.