November 15, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 11, 2019 Patch||November 15, 2019 Patch||November 20, 2019 Patch →|
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to have more available reports than intended. This also had the unintended side effect of some people getting low priority more easily than intended. We have adjusted some players low priority penalties and behavior scores.
- Removed "Intentional Feeding" and "Ability Abuse" report types
- Added "Disruptive Gameplay" report type – for reporting players who ability abuse, intentional feed, go AFK, or similar.
- Added “Cheating or MMR Abuse” report type – for reporting players who are manipulating matchmaking, scripting, hacking or similar.
- Fixed issue that was preventing people from reporting players they had avoided and vice versa
- Added Communication reports to Conduct Summary UI
- Users are now required to choose only one report category when submitting a report
- Enemy Communication reports will no longer be accepted for enemies who did not communicate via all chat
- Ally Communication reports will no longer be accepted if the ally did not use any form of communication during the game.
- Enemies can now be reported for "Cheating or MMR Abuse". This report will be used in our existing boosting and cheating detection algorithms.
- Updated behavior score adjustments for each report type.
- Updated localization files for Portuguese-Brazil, Spanish - Latin America, Traditional Chinese, German, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, English, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Dutch, and Korean.