November 08, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← November 07, 2016 Patch||November 08, 2016 Patch||November 09, 2016 Patch →|
- Player Cards & Fantasy League are back for The Boston Major 2016.
- All Fall 2016 Battle Pass Owners receive 12 Player Card Packs.
- Collecting Player Cards now comes with an incentive. When you finish collecting a team, you get to use a special Teleport Effect and Emoticon related to that team in your games.
- Scoring in Top 10% gives 8000 Battle Pass Points, 25% gives 4000 Battle Pass Points and 50% gives 2000 Battle Pass Points respectively.
- Fantasy League scoring system has been slightly tweaked. Checked out the updated details in-game by pulling up the FAQ tab on the left hand side.
- You can now show off your Fantasy 2016 Player Cards on your profile tab.
- A new tab The International 2016 Battle Pass Summary has been added to the game that gives you a summary of all your progress on The International 2016 Battle Pass.
- Dropdown notifications to indicate all the new content added in today's patch - Player Cards, Fantasy and Battle Pass Summary.
dota_popup_player_card_pack <cmd>console command.
- Fixed mistakes in team rosters (eg: Newbee).
- Fixed Teleport Effects not showing up.
- Fixed a bug where the True Sight text would be highlighted when the Invite Predictions tab is selected in the Boston Compendium.