Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
November 03, 2011 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 27, 2011 Patch||November 03, 2011 Patch||November 04, 2011 Patch →|
Source: 11/3 Update
Updates to Dota 2 have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Added and !
- Fixed Dual Breath not being targetable on units directly.
- Fixed X Marks The Spot teleporting you back if you buyback while the spell is still active.
- Added missing Flail and Stun animations for Kunkka.
- Fixed Sonic Wave not being targetable on units directly
- Fixed the Backstab sound sometimes playing when it wasn't proccing.
- Fixed loss of vision while reincarnating.
- Fixed Assassinate reveal debuff never disappearing if the target dodges it with a blink.
- Fixed a bug with spamming Arc Lightning quickly while there is another one still bouncing (only happens for very large amount of units).
- Enabled Captain's Mode , and for
- Massive server performance improvements.
- Fixed vision range on Siege units.
- Fixed bounty values on Siege units.
- Added Legacy keys for new heroes
- Fixed attack damage for Centaur Outrunner
- Fixed limited life units (like Necronomicon units) having dramatically more duration when converted by Helm of the Dominator.
- Fixed backdoor protection turning off when dominated units are nearby
- Fixed legacy keys not working properly for a few of the recent heroes
- Only allow one commendation/report per person.
- Added a separate matchmaking pool for players who have repeatedly left games. Note: Any party that contains a player matchmaking in this pool will cause the entire party to matchmake in this pool.
- Fixed Captain's Mode pick timer getting reset during the 2 hero pick phases once a player does the first selection.
- Fixed Captain's Mode random (when out of time) being able to selected heroes not enabled for CM.
- Added two spectator hotkeys for controlling the replay speed (and =).
- Double-hitting the "select all other units" hotkey will now add your hero to your selection
- Game lobby leaders can now kick players out of the lobby.
- You will now be notified when you are kicked from a game lobby or party.
- Made bots a bit more wary of taking damage when defending a teammate.
- Bots will no longer back off as much when defending the Ancient or Barracks.
- Made bots (and particularly carries) want to farm a bit more mid-game.
- Fixed bug where bots were considering dead enemies in their Push Tower desire.
- Decreased the bots' desire to go back to base to retrieve cheap non-TP items.
- Increased the bots' desire to visit the secret shop as they accumulate gold.