November 02, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← November 01, 2017 Patch||November 02, 2017 Patch||November 03, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - November 2, 2017
- Fixed some cases of courier abuse.
- Illusions initial behavior after creation is to attack nearby units, regardless of auto attack behavior.
- Default for summoned units auto attack is now "Always" instead of "Same as Hero".
- Ability Draft should now correctly render many panels that were experiencing issues.
- 's Attack Speed talent now correctly gives him 30 Attack Speed, up from 25.
Models, Particles, Animation and Sound
- A large number of heroes have had their total polygon count for different parts of their model doubled.
- Minor performance fixes for 's head and 's arms.
- Fixed an issue with Vigil Signet effects not being attached to the correct anchor. 's
- Fixed an issue where 's new talent animation wasn't being rendered correctly, and adjusted the color and radius of the particles.
- Added new Workshop entries:
- 's "Shoulder", "Arms", and "Tail".
- 's "Left Head", "Right Head", and "Wings".
- is now available for new restricted accounts.
- is now disabled for new restricted accounts.
- Added a new convar,
- Changed the text "7.07" in the patch notes file to "patch 7.07".
- Unopened is neither sell-able nor killable anymore.
- If you buy Animal Courier after spawning into the game, it won't drop to your inventory but will automatically be spawned as it does when you buy it at the Item Strategy phase.
- Illusions initial behavior after creation is to attack nearby units, regardless of auto attack behavior
- Default for summoned units auto attack is now "Always" instead of "Same as Hero"
- The summoned units auto auto mode setting in the Settings Menu has been updated on the backend to work as mentioned in the changelog above.
- dota_summoned_units_auto_attack_mode changed from -1 to 2 to work as mentioned in the changelog above.
- no longer auto spawns if you buy it in-game. Instead it will still go to your inventory / stash depending on where you are.
- Animal Courier, when dropped to the ground, cannot be destroyed.
- It is possible for enemies to steal a dropped Animal Courier.