November 01, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← October 23, 2019 Patch||November 01, 2019 Patch||November 02, 2019 Patch →|
Source: Fast Queue Update
- Added Fast Queue function for ranked matchmaking to help players find matches faster.
- Players can earn 4 games for Fast Queue every time they search for a match with all roles selected.
- A maximum of 60 Fast Queue games can be earned and stored.
- When in a party, players earn Fast Queue games if the party fulfills all roles between its players.
- Two-player parties earn 2 games each.
- Three-player parties earn 1 game each.
- Five-player parties earn no games, but always enter Fast Queue because they fulfill all roles.
- Added elements and notifications regarding the new Fast Queue.
- Improved notification system, and added more icons.
- The following events now give the player a notification:
- Action taken against reported players for bad conduct
- Entering low priority
- Completing a hero in the all-heroes challenge
- Whether an action is required for receivng the Battle Pass collectible figures (e.g. updating your adress)
- Exposed several general UI elements as base lines for custom games. The following files are now exposed:
- General: multiteam_end_screen, multiteam_flyout_scoreboard, multiteam_hero_select_overlay, multiteam_top_scoreboard, shared_scoreboard_updater, team_select, team_select_player, team_select_team
- Overthrow: overthrow_notification, overthrow_scoreboard, overthrow_scoreboard_team_overlay
- RPG example map: rpg_example_main
- UI example map: action_bar, action_bar_ability, buff_list, inventory, inventory_context_menu, inventory_item
- Updated localization files for Portuguese-Brazil, Bulgarian, Danish, Greek, Italian, Spanish, Czech, English, German, Hungarian, Spanish - Latin America, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, French, Dutch, and Turkish
- Increased texture and polygons limit for 's head, neck, arms, and belt slots.