We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Neutral Drop Only
The Ninja Gear is a tier 4 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Ninja Gears are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 3.2 armor, 20 attack speed and 1% movement speed.
- For agility heroes, it grants 3.2 armor, 20 attack speed, 1% movement speed and 20 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 3.2 armor, 20 attack speed and 1% movement speed.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells and any other order upon using, with the exception of regular move orders.
- The user can cast spells and use items while invisible without breaking it. However, attacking does break it.
- When attacking, the invisibility is lost upon reaching the attack point, even when the attack misses.
- Invisible units can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- True Sight cannot detect units affected by Ninja Gear.
- Only units affected by
, or units that have their unit model revealed by abilities such as or , can be seen in spite of being smoked.
- See shared vision for the full list of abilities that reveal unit models.
- Smoked units that become visible this way are still hidden from the mini-map.
- Smoked units do not provide vision from shared vision abilities unless they also have their unit model revealed by a different shared vision ability that specifically reveals unit models.
- The effect is only dispelled when approaching enemy heroes (including hero clones, excluding illusions) or towers.