Neutral Drop Only
The Ninja Gear is a tier 4 neutral item dropped by neutral creeps.
- Ninja Gears are fully sharable.
- For strength heroes, it grants 3.33 armor and 20 attack speed.
- For agility heroes, it grants 3.33 armor, 20 attack speed and 20 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 3.33 armor and 20 attack speed.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells and any other order upon using, with the exception of regular move orders.
- The user can cast spells and use items while invisible without breaking it. However, attacking does break it.
- When attacking, the invisibility is lost upon reaching the attack point, even when the attack misses.
- Invisible units can pick up and drop items without breaking the invisibility.
- True Sight cannot detect units affected by Ninja Gear.
- Only units affected by
, or units that have their unit model revealed by abilities such as or , can be seen in spite of being smoked.
- See shared vision for the full list of abilities that reveal unit models.
- Smoked units that become visible this way are still hidden from the mini-map.
- Smoked units do not provide vision from shared vision abilities unless they also have their unit model revealed by a different shared vision ability that specifically reveals unit models.
- The effect is only dispelled when approaching enemy heroes (including illusions) or towers.
clones, excluding other clones and
- However, upon cast, Ninja Gear does not affect allies who have any enemy clone near them, including clones that otherwise do not dispel it.