- Pre attack sound plays during the attack animation (40-60% vol).
- Impact sounds play when the attack successfully hits a target. Each attack uses one main impact sound and one additional impact sound.
- Play on each step while moving (30%-60% vol)
- When Hunter in the Night is on level 1 or higher, during the night, these sounds are also played along with the footstep sounds (30%-60% vol).
- ▶️ Target sound plays on the target upon cast (60% vol).
- ▶️ Replaces the default cast sound (80% vol).
- ▶️ Target sound plays on the target upon cast.
- ▶️ Loop sound plays on the target upon cast and lasts while the debuff is on (50% vol).
- ▶️ End sound plays when the debuff expires or is removed (50% vol).
- ▶️ Full sound example.
Hunter in the Night
- Hunter in the Night does not use any sound effects.
- ▶️ Cast sound plays on Night Stalker upon cast, global for allies, local for enemies (70% vol).