Night Stalker/Old Abilities
- Both the passive and the active part also work during the night from .
- Hunter in the Night turns into an active ability during nighttime, so it can only be cast during the night.
- Hunter in the Night interrupts Night Stalker's channeling spells upon cast.
- Temporarily grants Night Stalker flying movement and flying vision, allowing him to fly over and see past cliffs and trees. However, his vision is reduced to 1000.
- 's bonus night vision still works, while and do not affect Night Stalker while flying.
- When is equipped, Hunter in the Night no longer reduces vision while flying.
- During the active, Night Stalker can neither trigger nor take damage from .
- Hunter in the Night does not end prematurely when it becomes day while it is active.
- Destroys trees within 200 radius around Night Stalker upon landing.
Enemy Vision Reduction: 25%
Aura Linger Duration: 0.5
- This ability got replaced by 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- The vision reduction only occurs during Darkness nights. Regular nights and the night from do not reduce vision when Night Stalker is in the game.
- Does not reduce vision granted by spells.
- Darkness has a lower priority than the daytime caused by . During it, the vision reduction is not applied either.
- The vision limitation is provided by a global aura and thus the debuff lingers for 0.5 seconds after Darkness' night ends.
- The unobstructed vision from the
upgrade is not bound to any of Night Stalker's spells
- It is also not bound to Darkness nights, and is active during any night.