New Bloom 2020
New Bloom 2020 was a New Bloom event that ran from January 24 to February 13, 2020. During this period, players could earn festive rewards by playing regular matches.
- During New Bloom, players can earn points and levels by winning matchmaking games, similar to a Battle Pass. 1,000 New Bloom points are needed to gain a level.
- Casual and ranked matches award 200 points per win. Turbo Mode awards 100 points per win.
- The first win of each day awards an extra 1250 points.
Points and Levels
- Consumable rewards and wheel spins expire on February 19, 2020.
- Four special consumable items are available during New Bloom. They provide minor cosmetic effects in-game and do not affect mechanics.
- Consumables appear on top of the in-game abilities panel, and do not count as visible items.
- Consumables can be obtained by gaining reward levels, or through purchase from the Dota Plus store for 750 shards.
- Each consumable has 20 charges.
- All consumables have a 30 seconds shared cooldown.
Year of the Rat BALLOON: Inflate and send off an adorable, bouncy New Bloom balloon.
Clever and fat soars the rat.
DANCING LION: Summons a happy and energetic Lion to keep you and your allies company.
It takes a lot of practice to perfect these moves.
TREE DECORATIONS: Give any tree a delightful, seasonal touch.
Festive trappings for even the bloodiest of battlefields.
FIRECRACKERS: Throw some firecrackers. Seriously, throw them!
There's nothing more festive than explosions!
|Indescribably rare drop from the Reward Wheel|
- The appearance of some in-game assets have been modified for this event.
|Last hit effect1|
|Fountain regen effect2|