We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
- Drops begin after 7 minutes into the game.
- Neutral items come in 5 tiers. Items from each tier start dropping based on the time on the game clock.
- Drop chance is calculated by pseudo-random distribution, and rolled individually for each team and each tier. Higher tiered items are rolled first.
- Drop chance is only rolled when there is a hero within 750 radius of the killed creep.
- A neutral creep loses its ability to drop an item when it gets taken over by a player. It must belong to the neutral team to drop items.
- Neutral items do not drop if there is an enemy of the killing player within 600 radius of the killed neutral unit.
- Only counts the five picked heroes of the enemy team. Any other enemy unit (including clones and illusions) is ignored.
- The same item may only drop once for each team.
- A maximum of three items per tier can drop for each team.
- Items within a single tier have a diminishing chance of dropping.
- First drop: 9% chance
- Second drop: 6% chance
- Third drop: 3% chance
|Tier 2||No Drop||Drop||Drop||Drop||Drop|
|Tier 3||No Drop||No Drop||Drop||Drop||Drop|
|Tier 4||No Drop||No Drop||No Drop||Drop||Drop|
|Tier 5||No Drop||No Drop||No Drop||No Drop||Drop|
Ironwood Tree (150)
Vambrace (Agility) (1030)
Vambrace (Intelligence) (1030)
Vambrace (Strength) (1030)
Fallen Sky (4750)
- Neutral items no longer drop if there is an enemy of the killing player within 600 radius of the killed neutral unit.
- Tier 1 neutral items now drop at 7 minutes instead of 5.
- Neutral items will now always drop only 3 items per tier, rather than having a chance to get more.
- Neutral items no longer have an end period in terms of when they can drop, just a start period (now 5/15/25/40/70). Higher tier items will always roll first.
- Neutral items drop rate changed from 10%/5%/2.5%/1.25%/etc to 9%/6%/3%.
- Neutrals can now drop unique "neutral items" on death.
- There are 62 neutral items within 5 tiers of items. The chances for each tier are based on the game time.
- The drop chance of the tiers get halved whenever an item of that tier drops.
- Items of a specific type may only drop once for each team.
- Items may only drop when there is a hero within 750 radius of the dying neutral creep.
- Item drop chance is determined by pseudo-random distribution.
- Tier 1 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 5th and 15th minute mark.
- Tier 2 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 15th and 25th minute mark.
- Tier 3 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 25th and 35th minute mark, and a 5% chance to drop between the 35th and 45th minute mark.
- Tier 4 items initially have a 10% to drop between the 35th and 45th minute mark, and a 5% chance to drop between the 45th and 70th minute mark.
- Tier 5 items initially have a 10% to drop starting at the 70th minute mark.
- For further details and following changes, see Neutral items.