Nemesis Assassin Event
The Nemesis Assassin Event is taking place from November 20 to December 07, 2014. It was created to coincide with the release of Manifold Paradox Arcana for . Players must kill a designated enemy hero with Phantom Assassin, or prevent an enemy Phantom Assassin from killing their allied designated hero. Winners are rewarded with a trophy and have high chance to receive random untradable cosmetic items., and the
Each game starts out by designating the Nemesis, a hero that Phantom Assassin must kill.
- The team with Phantom Assassin wins by Fulfilling the contract: Phantom Assassin kills the Nemesis before the Nemesis kills Phantom Assassin.
- The team playing against Phantom Assassin wins by Denying the contract: The Nemesis kills Phantom Assassin before she kills the Nemesis.
- This event can only be played in unranked games.
- Bot matches are not applicable.
- Game must contain .
- Game must contain at least one Nemesis from the Nemesis List.
- the game does not need Manifold Paradox.
- Manifold Paradox does not need to be equipped to qualify.
The graveyard contains heroes that have been killed enough times by Phantom Assassin, and therefore will no longer be show up on the nemeses list. Heroes killed more frequently by Phantom Assassin are more likely to end up in the graveyard. If all heroes have been sent to the graveyard, another continuum begins, with more challenging contracts for Phantom Assassin.
- Each player who owns a Manifold Paradox will have a chance of triggering cluster item drops for all players on the winning team.
- The chance of receiving a cluster drop depends on how long a player has participated in the event (across multiple games).
- Drops from this event are not tradeable or marketable.
- Players in low priority will not receive drops.
Points can be earned to unlock new colors for the Manifold Paradox blades and gravestone.
- During this event, players will earn 3 points per win with any hero.
- After this event is over, players will only earn 1 point per win, and only when playing with .
- Two trophies are available for the Gallery of Triumphs.
|Nemesis Assassin||Awarded for Fulfilling contracts during the Nemesis Assassin Event.|
|Assassin Assassinated||Awarded for Denying contracts during the Nemesis Assassin Event.|
Across an ocean of possibilities, Oracle has foreseen his death at the hands of a thousand-thousand nemeses. Eager to avoid this grim fate, he has struck a deal with Phantom Assassin, granting her the Manifold Paradox and a contract to end the lives he has deemed most dangerous.