Health Regen Bonus per Stack: 1/2/3/6
Mana Regen Bonus per Stack: 2/4/6/12
Stack Duration: 6
Prevents gaining new stacks. Already existing stacks still provide bonus health and mana regeneration.
- This ability got replaced by Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Ghost Shroud". in the 7.00 gameplay patch.
- Sadist triggers on every kill Necrophos makes, including denying allied units, but excluding illusions and s.
- All stacks work fully independently from each other. They do not refresh each other, but share a status buff. The number of current stacks is visible on the buff.
- Restores health and mana in the form of health and mana regeneration, so it regenerates 0.1/0.2/0.3/0.6 health and 0.2/0.4/0.6/1.2 mana in 0.1 second intervals per stack.
- Each stack can restore a total of 6/12/18/36 health and 12/24/36/72 mana.
- Hero kills add 10 stacks at once, regenerating a total of 60/120/180/360 health and 120/240/360/720 mana.
- Although the Sadist counter buff is dispellable, doing so has no effect, as it gets immediately reapplied.
Mana Restored per Non-Hero Kill: 12/24/36/60
Mana Restored per Hero Kill: 12/24/36/600
- This ability replaced Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Heartstopper Aura". from the gameplay patches 6.20 to 6.57b.
- Only decreases base attack damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected units. Raw bonus damage is not decreased.
- The aura's debuff lingers for 2-4 seconds.
- This ability got reworked into the current Lua error in Module:Ability_ID at line 44: Could not find Cargo data for "Heartstopper Aura". in the 6.00 gameplay patch.
- Fully prevents the target's current health from increasing for the entire duration.
- Can only affect 1 unit a time.