Necronomicon Archer/Old Abilities
- This ability was replaced by 7.07 gameplay patch. in the
- Applies the damage first, and then the mana loss.
- Can be cast on units without mana with no effect, wasting the mana and cooldown.
- Despite the visual effects, the mana burn and damage are applied instantly.
- Despite the visual effects and description, this ability is a regular spell, and not an attack modifier.
- This ability was a passive ability on level 1 and 2 and an active ability on level 3.
- As a passive, Pacifism is a Unique Attack Modifier, and does not stack with other Unique Attack Modifiers.
- As an active, it is a regular single-target ability, instead of a chance-based attack modifier.
- Applies Disarm on the target, disabling its attacks.
- This ability was only available on the level 1 Necronomicon Archer.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the affected units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The aura's buff lingers for 2-4 seconds.
- This ability was only available on the level 3 Necronomicon Archer.
- Applies a basic dispel on the target, removing various buffs and debuffs.
- Can be set to autocast.
- When on autocast, the archer casts on allies when they have dispellable debuffs on, or on enemies when they have dispellable buffs on.