As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Considered the ultimate in necromancy and demonology, a powerful malefic force is locked within its pages.|
Main Article: Necronomicon
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- The summons always spawn in front of the caster.
- Recasting this with the same Necronomicon replaces the summons from the previous cast, no matter under whose control they are.
- However, recasting it with a second Necronomicon (or the same with a different level) creates two new summons.
- The summons cannot be targeted by
, and the warrior cannot be targeted by .
- However, they can be targeted by other converting or instantly killing spells like or .
- All 3 levels of Necronomicon share cooldown.
- Does not share cooldown with