- Storm Spirit can clear Nature's Prophet's treants and Sprout.
- Clockwerk's long range initiation and catch makes it incredibly difficult for Nature's Prophet to split push and show on the map alone.
- Batrider's can clear Nature's Prophet's treants and Sprout.
- Broodmother can destroy Nature's Prophet's treants with and summon spiderlings in their place.
- Broodmother loves buying , which can prevent Nature's Prophet from escaping with Sprout and Teleportation.
- helps clear treant pushes.
- prevents Nature's Prophet from using Sprout or Teleportation.
- kills all treants.
- can do a lot of damage if Nature's Prophet stands close to his treants.
- can give Elder Titan a lot of damage and movement speed if Nature's Prophet stands close to his treants.
- Not only can also prevent Nature's Prophet to escape Teleportation, but also, Elder Titan can also use to bypass Sprout and use its own .
- upgraded can clear Nature's Prophet's treants and disarm him simultaneously, which can shutdown his pushing.
- with deals a lot of damage to Nature's Prophet's team if they stand close to his Treants, as well as killing all of his Treants and getting lots of gold.
- Ember Spirit with and can teleport and defend tower whenever Nature's Prophet tries to push.
- Jakiro's can help him to escape from Sprout and can disrupt Nature's Prophet's jungling.
- Jakiro can disrupt Nature's Prophet's escape attempt with Teleportation with .
- Lina can easily prevent Nature's Prophet Teleportation escape attempts with .
- Lina's and can kill Nature's Prophet's treants and grant her lot of farm.
- Nature's Prophet doesn't like buying , which is only item that can help him against Lina.
- and help Luna to tear off Nature's Prophet's treants.
- Luna can easily cancel Teleportation with her .
- Meepo can net Nature's Prophet's treants with and then he s them. Putting an end to his pushing.
- Skilled can rival and even exceed Nature's Prophet's global presence by combining with , meaning that he can not only stop his push, but also can kill him if he is not careful.
- Naga Siren is a natural split-pusher. With a equipped, she will easily out-push Nature's Prophet, farming his treants in the process.
- Ensnare prevents Teleportation. Even if he hid inside Sprout, Song of the Siren lasts long enough to prevent him from escaping.
- Sand King has many tools to deal with Nature's Prophet's treants.
- Sand King also can interrupt Teleportation with .
- Shadow Shaman's together with can easily kill lots of Treant if played defensively.
- , and can disrupt Nature's Prophet's escape attempt with Teleportation. Though he can Sprout himself.
- Nature's Prophet also has no ways of canceling .
- Nature's Prophet can literally do nothing against Spectre, because she can chase him from anywhere with .
- Spectre, just like Naga Siren loves buying , which can kill Nature's Prophet's treants, and grant her farm simultaneously.
- Spirit Breaker can chase Nature's Prophet from anywhere on the map with , making it hard for Nature's Prophet to split-push.
- and gives vision of Nature's Prophet when he tries to Sprout himself and teleport away.
- Tinker with and can teleport and defend towers whenever Nature's Prophet tries to push.
- prevents Nature's Prophet from attacking. Additionally, even with , Nature's Prophet cannot hit towers and buildings.
- can easily kill an entire wave of Treants, giving Tinker lots of gold.
- quickly kills all the treants and increases the passive.
- can stop Teleportation channeling.
- greatly reduces Nature's Prophet's damage and he has no other ways of dealing damage.
- can counter split-pushing, which is something that Nature's Prophet relies a lot, and Nature's Prophet has very little solutions to intercept .
- Nature's Prophet has no innate way to deal with or kill s effectively.
- Familiars can fly over the trees created by Sprout. They can also use when the Prophet is trying to use Teleportation.
- 's works similar to but with less damage.
- gets a huge amount of additional gold from killing Nature's Prophet's treants thanks to .
- can with an ally to gank Nature's Prophet when he tries to push.
- Heroes that have AoE damage ( , , , , , , …)
- Heroes with invisibility ( , , , …)
- Heroes with detection ( , , , , , )
- Heroes with cleave damage ( , , …)
- allows heroes to teleport to defend whenever Natures Prophet tries to split push.
- , and its upgrade , allow heroes to cut down trees and allow them to escape from Sprout.
- because Wrath of Nature is the only damage besides his basic attacks.
- and allows heroes to escape from Sprout.
- , , and make it easier to clear waves of Treants
- His treants can prevent from jumping to Nature's Prophet or his allies.
- Equipped with , or a , Nature's Prophet can use Teleportation to position himself outside the reach of Techies' to clear them.
- Treants are useful in clearing and .
- Teleportation allows Natures Prophet to save himself from the damage over time of , and .
- s can be destroyed with Nature's Prophet's treants or .
- Sprout is good for trapping melee carries with no escape abilities: , , , etc.
Works well with...
- Nature's Prophet can teleport and finish off target with low HP with vision provided by . Or just simply use Nature's Prophet ultimate to end him.
- Invoker can assist Nature's Prophet anywhere whenever he ganks with . is also guaranteed to hit if the target is trapped by Sprout.
- increases all of Treants' damage by a flat amount. Together with Nature's Prophet, they can destroy towers in a matter of seconds.
- Heroes trapped by Sprout is guaranteed to be stunned for full duration by .
- In the early to mid game, heroes with less than 50% hp which are trapped by Sprout is guaranteed to secure a kill for Riki's .