Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Naga Siren/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Rip Tide interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells upon cast.
- Rip Tide first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren cast Rip Tide simultaneously, fully affecting units around them.
- However, a unit can only be hit once per Rip Tide cast, so when a unit is in range of multiple Rip Tides from one cast, it only takes damage from one.
- The damage source of the Rip Tide coming from an illusion is the illusion itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the illusion rather than on Naga Siren (e.g. ).
- Illusions always cast their part, even when they are disabled.
- This ability got reworked into the current 6.72 gameplay patch. in the
- Places the debuff once on units within the radius upon cast.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting for the duration.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- Does not affect buildings.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
- This ability got replaced by 6.72 gameplay patch. in the
Chance to block a ranged attack: 30/40/50%
- This ability got replaced by