As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Naga Siren/Old Abilities
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- Rip Tide interrupts Naga Siren's channeling spells upon cast.
- Rip Tide first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- All illusions owned by Naga Siren cast Rip Tide simultaneously, fully affecting units around them.
- However, a unit can only be hit once per Rip Tide cast, so when a unit is in range of multiple Rip Tides from one cast, it only takes damage from one.
- The damage source of the Rip Tide coming from an illusion is the illusion itself, meaning certain on-damage effects react on the illusion rather than on Naga Siren (e.g. ).
- Illusions always cast their part, even when they are disabled.
- This ability got reworked into the current 6.72 gameplay patch. in the
- Places the debuff once on units within the radius upon cast.
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting for the duration.
- Affected units are invulnerable while sleeping.
- Does not affect buildings.
- Does not affect ancient creeps.
- This ability got replaced by 6.72 gameplay patch. in the
Cast Range: 800
Sleep Duration: 5/8/11/15
Invulnerability Duration: 2/3/4/5
- This ability replaced 5.10 gameplay patch, and was replaced back by in the 5.35 gameplay patch. in the
- Applies a sleep on affected units, preventing them from acting.
- Sleep turns affected targets invulnerable for 2/3/4/5 second, preventing affected units from waking up.
- The target wakes up when a unit starts attacking it (including manual casting of active attack modifiers), or when the target takes damage.
- The target does not wake up when taking damage from certain sources and under a few rare conditions:
- Damage dealt by , , or .
- Any damage from active attack modifiers, be it a debuff (e.g. ), or direct damage (e.g. ).
- Any damage from already launched ranged attacks if the projectiles hit after the invulnerability period.
Proc Chance: 30%/40%/50%
- This ability was replaced by 5.10 gameplay patch. in the
- Deflect Arrows does not grant evasion over ranged attacks instead provides Naga Siren with 30%/40%/50% chance to block 99999 ranged damage.
- The damage block works on allied attacks too.