We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Order of Cyprin
Conclave of the Brine
|Other Lore:||Battle of Stonefish Gate|
- Slithice and Rhasta are old friends.
- After the battle at Crey, Slithice was stripped of her rank and station, banished, and forced to cover her headfins if she ever makes contact with her own people. However, she received a set of obsidian armor from the grateful citizens of Crey, and obtained a set of blades looted from the corpse of a dead Levianth.
- Like Slardar, Slithice served to protect the Deep Ones and their treasures, and is likely aware of the Deep Vault and its guardians.
Battle of Stonefish Gate
In her first cycle as a member of the Slithereen Guard, Slithice was deployed to aid the Conclave of the Brine at the Battle of Stonefish Gate. For her exemplary actions and valor in combat, she was initiated into the Order of Cyprin, although she resisted this honor at first. Her membership in this prestigious and ancient order paved the way for her rise to preeminence.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Naga Siren
- ▶️ Would that my whiskers were dark again, I would ride out on any quest you named.
- ▶️ ▶️ You got a helluva voice Siren.
- ▶️ ▶️ The Deep Ones are lucky to have you on their side.
- ▶️ We shall drown them in numbers, Siren.
- ▶️ Don't listen to the critics, Naga, I love your voice.
- ▶️ Go on, Siren, sing em a sweet lullaby.
Enemies killing Naga Siren
- ▶️ A snake should know its place.
- ▶️ Siren, you need your ugly sleep.
- ▶️ To sleep perchance to scream!
- ▶️ Slithice, I've seen your end.
- ▶️ Slither your way outta that!
- ▶️ You fell upon your own rocks, Siren.
- ▶️ I stopped my ears against you, Siren.
- ▶️ Siren, you can stop calling me now.
- ▶️ ▶️ Never trust a fish.
- ▶️ You slither like an amateur.
- ▶️ Meet a real snake, you eel.
- ▶️ You're still wet behind the ears.
- ▶️ Wriggle back to the water, little fish.
- ▶️ Shame to hear that voice go to waste.
- ▶️ Sleep with your fishies!
- ▶️ ▶️ You've sang your last song, Siren!
- ▶️ ▶️ No one tries to control the Monkey King!
- ▶️ ▶️ ▶️ Your voice captivates no more, Siren.
- ▶️ Ah, sweet Siren, if only you'd steered Kunkka onto the rocks.
- ▶️ Not listening. Not listening. Not listening.
- ▶️ Cover your ears that you may a deafening fate forestall.