Order of Cyprin
Conclave of the Brine
|Other Lore:||Battle of Stonefish Gate|
- Slithice and Rhasta are old friends.
- After the battle at Crey, Slithice was stripped of her rank and station, banished, and forced to cover her headfins if she ever makes contact with her own people. However, she received a set of obsidian armor from the grateful citizens of Crey, and obtained a set of blades looted from the corpse of a dead Levianth.
- Like Slardar, Slithice served to protect the Deep Ones and their treasures, and is likely aware of the Deep Vault and its guardians.
Battle of Stonefish Gate
In her first cycle as a member of the Slithereen Guard, Slithice was deployed to aid the Conclave of the Brine at the Battle of Stonefish Gate. For her exemplary actions and valor in combat, she was initiated into the Order of Cyprin, although she resisted this honor at first. Her membership in this prestigious and ancient order paved the way for her rise to preeminence.
Friendships and rivalries
Allies meeting Naga Siren
- Play Would that my whiskers were dark again, I would ride out on any quest you named.
- Play Play You got a helluva voice Siren.
- Play Play The Deep Ones are lucky to have you on their side.
- Play We shall drown them in numbers, Siren.
- Play Don't listen to the critics, Naga, I love your voice.
- Play Go on, Siren, sing em a sweet lullaby.
Enemies killing Naga Siren
- Play A snake should know its place.
- Play Siren, you need your ugly sleep.
- Play To sleep perchance to scream!
- Play Slithice, I've seen your end.
- Play Slither your way outta that!
- Play You fell upon your own rocks, Siren.
- Play I stopped my ears against you, Siren.
- Play Siren, you can stop calling me now.
- Play Play Never trust a fish.
- Play You slither like an amateur.
- Play Meet a real snake, you eel.
- Play You're still wet behind the ears.
- Play Wriggle back to the water, little fish.
- Play Shame to hear that voice go to waste.
- Play Sleep with your fishies!
- Play Play You've sang your last song, Siren!
- Play Play No one tries to control the Monkey King!
- Play Play Play Your voice captivates no more, Siren.
- Play Ah, sweet Siren, if only you'd steered Kunkka onto the rocks.
- Play Not listening. Not listening. Not listening.
- Play Cover your ears that you may a deafening fate forestall.