- Axe will destroy her illusions by proccing more often due to him being hit by more attacks.
- Many stacks of Sticky Napalm, combined with Flamebreak and Firefly, allows Batrider to destroy illusions from .
- If Batrider can manage to destroy all illusions from Naga Siren, he will be able to use Flaming Lasso on the real one, and will be able to drag her toward his team, potentially preventing Naga Siren to escape with .
- Strong AoE abilities can clear Naga Siren's illusions, or at least make it easier to distinguish the real one by the damage they take.
- deals more damage against more enemies, which can be devestating against Naga Siren and her illusions.
- Both and destroys Naga Siren's illusions in an instant, making it hard to teamfight or push against a team with Lion. If Lion chooses the AoE effect talent for Hex or the multi-target Mana Drain, it can negate her pushing potential entirely.
- is an AoE disable with good damage. If used well, it can help distinguish the true Naga Siren by the damage they take (illusions take more damage).
- will likely instantly kill all illusions.
- Timbersaw's innate tankiness is very hard to deal with as Naga Siren. Timbersaw's high Pure Damage and spammable AoE nukes can also destroy Naga Siren's illusions very fast.
- Zeus' abilities deal high amounts of burst magical damage, which ignores Naga Siren's high armor.
- Zeus' is also a good way to destroy Naga Siren's illusions.
- and can easily clear Naga Siren's illusions.
- can make quick work of Naga Siren's illusions.
- and AoE damage are also decent ways to deal with Naga's illusions.
- All of Leshrac's abilities, especially can easily deal with Naga Siren's illusions.
- and has many tools to deal with a crowd of Heroes, which will work well against a crowd of illusions.
- can just mess up Naga Siren entirely: His is AoE, which can bind her illusions, his is a powerful AoE nuke and will clear her illusions. He is also 2/3/4 s, not one, so her Ensnare will not work efficiently against him.
- Cleave heroes will clear her illusions. Such heroes include , , in Elder Dragon Form, (via item), (via talent or item), etc.
- Heroes with AoE nukes will clear her illusions in no time, especially if they are percentage-damage-based, like .
- Heroes with long-lasting, undispellable debuffs will pinpoint the true Naga Siren: , .
- rooted by her Ensnare, returning all the damage she and her illusions deal to you while you're disabled. can be used when you are
- prevents you from taking damage from her and her illusions' attacks (although you will still take damage from her Rip Tide, if Naga Siren targets others near you).
- and (and later ) can clear illusions with their area damage.
- completely wastes Abaddon while keeping him in place.
- Naga Siren is able to simply dispel Abaddon's with before getting hit 4 times consecutively.
- Although Naga Siren's illusions can be easily destroyed by , Naga Siren can resolve that issue easily by purchasing to drastically increase her tankiness. Plus, the said item makes Naga Siren harder to be distinguished from her illusions.
- Song of the Siren will waste .
- Ensnare fully works on dispellable with any dispel, and so can be dispelled by Heavenly Grace. d targets. However, Ensnare is
- As an agility hero that relies on illusions, Naga is one of the most natural carriers, the bane of every hero with a small mana pool.
- Naga Siren is a natural split-pusher. With Rip Tide, she will easily out-push Nature's Prophet, farming his treants in the process.
- Ensnare prevents . Even if he hides inside , Song of the Siren lasts long enough to prevent him from escaping.
- Song of the Siren lasts long enough to prevent a successful (but only if Naga wasn't the target).
- Ensnare disables Lanaya's invisibility and Blink Dagger (a core item on Templar Assassin), and her illusions will break easily.
- Mirror Image can dispel .
- Ensnare and Song of the Siren can stop .
- Song of the Siren can allow her team to quickly close the gap on .
- Naga Siren can make landing Chen's combo very hard due to her being an illusion hero.
- Ensnare will prevent Chen from activating .
- Bounty Hunter is a single target dealer, so he will not fare well against Naga Siren. He might as well try to rooted, putting Bounty Hunter in a tricky situation. her, but her Mirror Image will dispel the effect. Also, Ensnare reveals invisible units while they're
- Naga Siren can easily disjoint, and dispel with Mirror Image.
- Since Viper is a single-target hero, he will not stand a chance against Naga Siren because she is an illusion based hero.
- Mirror Image can be effective since Night Stalker cannot withstand fighting Illusions. If he's unable to tell which Naga Siren is real, he will have a hard time landing his and .
- Song of the Siren stops him from acting and her illusions can push better than him because Mirror Image has a longer duration.
- Arc Warden does not often build , which is useful for illusions and countering illusion pushes.
- Mirror Image dispels or prevents 's slow.
- Ensnare with her attacks allows Naga Siren to gank Sniper easily.
- Rip Tide removes Sniper's very little armor.
- Song of the Siren is very difficult for Rubick to sleep. when he is affected by
- Ensnare and Rip Tide together with some attacks can take Rubick down quickly, due to his low health pool and armor.
- Naga Siren usually buys , which will prevent Rubick from spamming his abilities from .
- Mirror Image allows to dodge the incoming stun from (when she is not a target) and it can also to dodge and dispel 's damage reduction debuff.
- Ensnare is good vs bear.
- In teamfights, song of the siren may be used to properly set up and coordinate an attack on Lone Druid in the backline, bursting him down, allowing to completely ignore the bear.
- Druid lack innate AoE capabilities giving him no good way of dealing with illusions.
- Any hero reliant of mobility, like .
- is a carrier built entirely with physical attacks, having 0 AoE presence and no spell power. Due to this, he can't deal with illusions or Naga Siren's Ensnare.
- and cannot be used if heroes are affected by Ensnare.
- cannot be used if heroes are affected by Ensnare.
Works well with...
- In the early game, you can deal huge amounts of physical damage with if you surround an enemy with your Mirror Images. This can be setup with Ensnare and the damage can be further amplified through armor reduction with Rip Tide.
- The combination of and Song of the Siren should result in some daring/clutch escapes for you and your allies.
- and can both be cast preemptively during Song of the Siren.
- There is almost nothing the enemy team can do if they are trapped into both spells and Disruptor also purchased an .
- Song of the Siren can be used as a setup for in the early game.
- Ensnare is also a good set-up for .
- Ensnare will help Razor to fully steal an enemy's damage (preferably their carry in the middle of a fight) with .
- works very well as a follow up Song of the Siren for perfect teamfights in the early game.
- In later stages, odds are they will have either a to dodge the Ravage or a to negate it, wasting your perfect 5-man Sleep.
- Any hero that has a good follow-up to your Song: , , , , , and , and , ...
- A special mention goes to as zombies from his will keep spawning during the Song.
- Heroes that she can aid in pushing, such as: , , , with , , , , , , , and .