- Axe will destroy her illusions by proccing more often due to being hit by more attacks.
- Despite the fact that Enchantress is a single-target hero due to her reliance to creeps, Naga Siren will have hard time killing Enchantress because of .
- Naga Siren will need help from Nuker to take her down.
- Strong area abilities can clear Naga Siren's illusions, or at least make it easier to distinguish the real one by the damage they take.
- Deals more damage against more enemies, targeting Naga Siren and her illusions.
- is an AoE disarm, making Naga Siren and her army harmless during 4 long seconds. It can also be used to escape Naga Siren since it can be cast while rooted.
- Huskar's ultimate ability does almost one-hit kill a Naga Siren illusion because of the percentage based damage. This makes it very hard to push against a Huskar.
- Both and destroys Naga Siren's illusions in an instant. Making it hard to teamfight or push against a team with Lion.
- is an AoE disable with good damage. If used well, it can help distinguish the true Naga by the damage they take (illusions take more damage).
- deal bonus damage to illusions which is a very good way dealing with Naga Siren's illusions.
- will likely instantly kill all illusions.
- Timbersaw's innate tankiness is very hard to deal with as Naga Siren. Timbersaw's high Pure Damage and spammable AoE nukes can also destroy Naga Siren's illusions very fast.
- Zeus' abilities deal high amount of burst magical damage which ignores Naga Siren's high armor. Zeus' is also a good way to destroy pushed in waves and clumped up Naga Siren illusions.
- has many tools to deal with a crowd of Heroes, which will work well against a crowd of illusions.
- can just mess up with Naga Siren entirely: His is AoE, which can bind her illusions, his is a powerful AoE nuke and will vanish her illusions and he is 2/3/4 s, not only one, so her Ensnare will not work efficiently against him.
- Cleave heroes will vanish her illusions. Such includes: , , , (via item), (via talent or item), etc.
- So will heroes with AoE nukes.
- Heroes with long-lasting undispellable debuffs will pinpoint true Siren: (from long distance), …
- rooted by her Ensnare, returning all the damage she and illusions deal to you while you're disabled. can be used when you are
- prevents you taking damage from her attacks and her illusions attacks (altought you will still take damage from her Rip Tide.
- huge AoE damage (depending on the hero) will kill her illusions quickly.
- Song of the Siren will waste .
- Ensnare fully works on dispellable with any dispel, and so can be dispelled by Heavenly Grace. d targets. However, Ensnare is
- As an agility hero that relies on illusions, Naga is one of the most natural carriers, the bane every hero with a small mana pool.
- Naga Siren is a natural split-pusher. With a radiance equipped, she will easily out-push Furion, farming his treants in the process.
- Ensnare prevents . Even if he hid inside , Song of the Siren lasts long enough to prevent him from escaping.
- Song of the Siren lasts long enough to prevent a successful (but only if Naga wasn't the target).
- Ensnare disables Lanaya's invisibility and Blink Dagger (Core Item on TA), and her illusions will break easily.
- Mirror Image can dispel .
- Ensnare and Song of the Siren can stop invisibility. . Ensnare goes through while Song of the Siren doesn't care about any kind of
- Song of the Siren can allow her team to quickly close the gap on .
- Naga Siren can make landing of Chen's combo very hard due to being an illusion hero.
- Ensnare will prevent activating , despite not silencing him.
- Song of the Siren can be used to nullify the effects of , and when upgraded with it also outmatches the heal of .
- If Winter Wyvern is reckless enough to put an ally in , Naga Siren will be able to use her Ensnare to extend the disable on the hero affected by Cold Embrace.
- Bounty Hunter is a single target dealer, so he will not fare well against Naga Siren. He might as well try to rooted, putting The Hunter in a tricky situation (not to mention that this is his only escaping ability). her, but her Mirror Image will dispel the effect. Also, Ensnare reveals invisible units while they're
- Naga Siren can easily disjoint, and dispel with Mirror Image.
- Since Viper is only single-targeted hero, he will not stand a chance against Naga Siren because she is a illusion based hero.
- Mirror Image can be effective since Night Stalker cannot withstand fighting Illusions. If he's unable to tell which Naga Siren is real, he will have a hard time to land his
- Naga Siren can cancel channeling with Song of the Siren, thus giving time to her team to escape or counter initiate.
- Even if Enigma has , Ensnare can still cancel .
- Although he has many abilities to deal with her illusions, Naga Siren can often save her teammates from Magnus' initiation attempts and can also give them time to counter-initiate (if not caught).
- With upgraded Song of the Siren she can also nullify effects from Magnus' (if not caught).
- Ensnare can prevent Magnus not only to use , but also to use to escape.
- Song of the Siren stops him from acting and her illusions can push better than him because Mirror Image has longer duration.
- Arc Warden does not often build radiance which useful for illusion and counter illusion pushes.
- Mirror Image dispels Flux or prevents Flux's slow.
- Any maximum movement speed reliant hero.
- is a carrier built entirely with physical attacks, having 0 AoE presence and no spell power. Due to this, he can't deal with illusions or Naga Siren's Ensnare.
would follow the same weaknesses as the : squish, single target dealer, invisibility as his only escape and no way to counter her illusions. However, depending on the players builds and playstyles, The Bone Fletcher can be superior to her, or vice-versa (positioning, successful ganks, dispellable items, silencing items, etc.).
- E.g.: is a common item on , and it can be used to silence her and burst her down, preventing her from casting anything that would save her. However, if she builds a she might dispel the silence and turn against him, whereas he can build a and his damage might be enough to tear down her illusions, and so goes on.
- and cannot be used if heroes are affected by Ensnare.
- cannot be used if heroes are affected by Ensnare.
Works well with...
- In the early game, you can deal huge amounts of physical damage with if you surround an enemy with your Mirror Images. This can be setup with Ensnare and the damage can be further amplified through armor reduction with Rip Tide.
- The combination of and Song of the Siren should result in some daring/clutch escapes for you and your allies.
- Worse for worse, you can always use your song as a means to buy time for to tick into effect, forcing a fight with an armor difference to your advantage.
- and can both be cast preemptively during Song of the Siren.
- There is almost nothing the enemy team can do if they are trapped into both spells and Disruptor also purchased an .
- Song of the Siren can be used as a setup for in the early game.
- Ensnare is also a good set-up for .
- Ensnare will help Razor to fully steal an enemy's damage (preferably their carry in the middle of a fight) with .
- works very well as a follow up Song of the Siren for perfect teamfights in the early game.
- In later stages, odds are they will have either a to dodge the Ravage or a to negate it, wasting your perfect 5-man Sleep.
- Any hero that has a good follow-up to your Song: , , , , , and , and , ...
- A special mention goes to as zombies from his will keep spawning during the Song.
- Heroes that she can aid in pushing, such as: , , , with , , , , , , , and .