Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Mud Golem is a neutral creep found in:
- The projectile travels at a speed of 800.
- The boulder first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- As a neutral unit:
- The golem never casts this spell.
- As a player controlled unit:
- No restrictions.
- Has a cast backswing of 0.8 when cast by (acquired through ).
- Has a cast backswing of 1.07 when cast by (acquired through casting on Doom).
benefits from this ability as well.
- When he dies, 2 Doom Shards spawn. They have the same stats as Shard Golems, but use Doom's model sized down.
- Neutral Shard Golems immediately start returning to the creep camp of the Mud Golem they spawned from.
- The units are not considered summons, so they do not take the extra damage from and .
- The Shard Golems use the same model as the Mud Golems, but are 36.36% smaller.
- Increased gold bounty from 22-24 to 24-27.
- Reduced gold bounty from 24-27 to 22-24.
- Reduced damage from 125 to 75.
- Reduced experience bounty from 34 to 32.
- Reduced gold bounty from 30-34 to 24-27.
- Reduced experience bounty from 42 to 34.
- No longer have spell immunity.
- Now have 50% magic resistance.
- Reduced armor from 2 to 0.
- Now have the and abilities.
- Throws a boulder at a target enemy unit.
- Cast range: 800
- Damage: 125
- Stun duration: 0.6
- Notes: The projectile travels at a speed of 800 and can be disjointed. The golems do not cast this automatically.
- On death, spawns two Shard Golems, They have 30% of the Mud Golem's health and damage.
- Number of Shard Golems: 2
- Duration: 60
- Notes: Shard Golems have 240 health, 9-10 attack damage, 0 armor, 50% magic resistance, 310 movement speed, 800/800 range vision, and the ability. They do not cast it automatically either.
- XP bounty reduced from 119 to 88
- Armor reduced from 4 to 2
- Reduced model size and changed the look of the non-ancient Golems
- Changed the Rock Golems that spawn in pairs (the ones that aren't in the ancient spawn points) to non-ancient type
- Reworked Neutral Creep abilities and mechanics to better balance them out
- Lots of tweaks to the gold bonuses, levels, stats and abilities on neutral creeps.