Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
Monkey King Bar
|Monkey King Bar|
|A powerful staff used by a master warrior.|
For the hero, see Monkey King.
- The proc chances of Pierce from multiple Monkey King Bars do not stack.
- However, Monkey King Bar's pierce works completely independent from Javelin's pierce, fully stacking with it.
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Adds an average of 75 magical damage to every attack.
- Pierce uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Attacks which proc Pierce cannot miss.
Default item build
- Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a core item :
- Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a situational item
- Strength: , .
- Agility: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Intelligence: , .
- Monkey King Bar is a key item to counter heroes that have intense evasion: (up to 75% with her talent), (50% with his talent), (100% during ), (100% during ), (up to 80% during ) and (35% for each).
- Similarly, Monkey King Bar can be purchased to counter some abilities that cause blind, guarantee a good physical damage output during combat: , , or .
- Monkey King Bar's Pierce works against every form of miss chance, not only evasion. This means it is also a viable pickup when the enemy has sources of blind.
- The Monkey King, Sun Wukong, is the subject of the Chinese folk novel Journey to the West. His weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang (如意金箍棒), is a magical iron rod with ends banded with gold. Although it weighs several tons, the Monkey King can change its size at will so he may shrink it and tuck it behind his ear, or grow exponentially and duplicate into an infinite number of individual rods.
- 's default weapon model is a Monkey King Bar.