We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Monkey King Bar
|Monkey King Bar|
|A powerful staff used by a master warrior.|
- The proc chances of Mini-Bash from multiple Monkey King Bars work fully independently from each other.
- However, in case of multiple procs happening on the same attack, the damage does not stack.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Adds an average of 56 magical damage to every attack.
- Mini-Bash uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Projectiles launched with True Strike cannot miss due to evasion or blindness, but can still be disjointed.
- Also prevents ranged attacks from missing due to the 25% uphill miss chance.
- Also prevents melee attacks from missing due to the target moving more than 350 range away before the attack.
- Does not prevent attacks from getting canceled when the target gets too far away during the attack animation (motion buffer range).
Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a core item : Clinkz
Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a situational item
- Monkey King Bar's True Strike works against every form of miss chance, not only evasion. This means it is also a viable pickup when the enemy has sources of blind.
- The 35 % chance to mini bash can cancel a channeling spell and also teleportation.
- The Monkey King, Sun Wukong, is the subject of the Chinese folk novel Journey to the West. His weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang (如意金箍棒), is a magical iron rod with ends banded with gold. Although it weighs several tons, the Monkey King can change its size at will so he may shrink it and tuck it behind his ear, or grow exponentially and duplicate into an infinite number of individual rods.
- The True Strike ability reference however, does not come from the magical rod, but from his eyes, Jin Jing Huoyan (金睛火眼). After he had been trapped in Bagua Lu (八卦爐) 49 days, his eyes were refined into Jin Jing Huoyan, granting him the ability to distinguish demons from humans known as True Sight.
- Monkey King's default weapon model is a Monkey King Bar.