Monkey King Bar
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Monkey King Bar|
|A powerful staff used by a master warrior.|
For the hero, see Monkey King.
- The proc chances of Pierce from multiple Monkey King Bars do not stack.
- However, Monkey King Bar's pierce works completely independent from Javelin's pierce, fully stacking with it.
- The damage can be reduced with e.g. Enfeeble or Static Link.
- Adds an average of 45 pure damage to every attack.
- Pierce uses pseudo-random distribution.
- Attacks which proc Pierce cannot miss.
Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a core item : Clinkz
Heroes whose default item build includes Monkey King Bar as a situational item
- Monkey King Bar's Pierce works against every form of miss chance, not only evasion. This means it is also a viable pickup when the enemy has sources of blind.
- The Monkey King, Sun Wukong, is the subject of the Chinese folk novel Journey to the West. His weapon, Ruyi Jingu Bang (如意金箍棒), is a magical iron rod with ends banded with gold. Although it weighs several tons, the Monkey King can change its size at will so he may shrink it and tuck it behind his ear, or grow exponentially and duplicate into an infinite number of individual rods.
- Monkey King's default weapon model is a Monkey King Bar.