Mind Breaker/Old Abilities
- This ability was replaced by 7.23b gameplay patch. in the
- The bonus damage is dealt in one instance together with the attack damage, and counts as attack damage as well.
- Effectively increases the owner's attack damage by 10 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Effectively increases the attack damage of an illusion by 3 against units which have enough mana to burn.
- Burns the full amount of mana on creeps as well, only the mana restored on the owner is halved. Treats creep-heroes as creeps.
- Applies the mana loss first, and then the damage.
- Does not work against illusions and allied units when attacking them.
- Stacks with all other sources of mana break.