|An enchanted hammer forged of metals discovered in the ruins of a village destroyed by a great star storm.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 240 health, 6.2 health regen, 0.96% magic resistance, 144 mana, 3.6 mana regen, 0.84% spell damage and 12 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 240 health, 6.2 health regen, 0.96% magic resistance, 144 mana, 3.6 mana regen and 0.84% spell damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 240 health, 6.2 health regen, 0.96% magic resistance, 144 mana, 3.6 mana regen, 0.84% spell damage and 12 attack damage.
- When interrupted during the channeling, the spell does nothing, wasting the cooldown and mana.
- The visual effect at the target area during the channeling is visible to allies only.
- The visual effect around the caster is visible to everyone who has vision on the caster.
- The casting sound effect is audible to everyone who has vision on the caster.
- The meteor takes 0.5 seconds to hit the ground after the channeling.
- Upon landing, all enemies within the area, including buildings but excluding wards, get damaged, stunned and receive a damaging debuff.
- The meteor first applies the debuffs, then the impact damage.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 7 total instances, including the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of 690 damage to units and 375 to buildings (before reductions).
- Multiple casts on the same targets do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Provides flying vision within the targeted area for 3.8 seconds, starting upon channel begin.
- This vision stays even when the channeling gets canceled.
- Destroys trees within the radius upon impact.
Heroes with non-standard disables have extra time to channel Meteor Hammer, allowing the wielder to extend the time the target is disabled.
- keeps enemies from moving out of Meteor Hammer's AoE.
- allows for safe channeling of Meteor Hammer after opponents have been put to sleep. Can be used along with to deal large amounts of damage.
- provides a way to reliably reposition the enemy under the meteor, and can be combined with his other AoE stuns for a large amount of lockdown.
- roots an opponent long enough to set up Meteor Hammer.
sets up Meteor Hammer. During the song, start channeling Meteor Hammer, and shift-queue Song of the Siren's sub-spell, giving enemies just a split second of time to cast spells.
- It is possible to do the combo frame-perfect with the help of a toggle item, like . While channeling the item, shift-queue the toggle item three times before shift-queuing the song's sub-spell.
- Note that this combo is quite obvious when executed, since Meteor Hammer's channeling sound and cast animation are visible and audible to enemies, which gives them more than enough time to prepare for it. Even with a frame-perfect timing, enemies can still cast non-targeted instant-cast spells and items.
- boosted by sets up Meteor Hammer.
- causes enemies to take more damage and stunned for longer from Meteor Hammer.
- sets up Meteor Hammer.
- causes enemies to take more damage from Meteor Hammer, and leaves the target very vulnerable to follow-up damage.
- traps enemies in a small area to nuke with Meteor Hammer.
- adds to Meteor Hammer's AoE nuke damage.
- Underlord's cast range increasing talents allows him to channel Meteor Hammer from extra long distances.
Heroes with abilities that damage buildings can use Meteor Hammer to quickly bring down structures.
- increases Meteor Hammer's damage perfect for pushing towers.
- adds to Meteor Hammer's building damage.
- adds to Meteor Hammer's building damage.
Heroes who hide or go invisible can channel Meteor Hammer safely.
- is a good setup for Meteor Hammer, and increases Dark Willow's overall nuke damage.
- can be used to stay safe while channeling Meteor Hammer.
- lets Monkey King use Meteor Hammer while out of vision.
- allows the item to be channeled while hidden by invisibility, allowing him to stealthily initiate targets or push towers.
- allows the item to be channeled safely while invisible, while allows Treant Protector to reliably use Meteor Hammer on multiple heroes.
These heroes can use Meteor Hammer during certain circumstances.
- Meteor Hammer can be used during . This means you can start channeling while near an enemy tower and fly back to safety while the channel completes.
- Meteor Hammer can be hard to aim, as the long and obvious casting allows most opponents to interrupt or dodge the ability. Use the active in conjunction with disables, or after the target has expended their escape abilities.
- Meteor Hammer can be considered a situational item for teams that require extra sieging power, as it deals 375 damage against buildings (about 1/4 of the HP of a Tier 1 tower).
- Meteor Hammer can be used to quickly clear jungle stacks and creep waves.