From Dota 2 Wiki
| Meteor Hammer|
|An enchanted hammer forged of metals discovered in the ruins of a village destroyed by a great star storm.|
- One Meteor Hammer grants a total of 240 health, 4 health regeneration, 8.57% health regeneration amplification, 144 mana, 37.5 mana regeneration, 0.86% spell damage (and 12 attack damage to intelligence and strength heroes).
Cast Range: 600
Channel Time: 3
Impact Radius: 300
Effect Delay: 0.5
Impact Damage (Units): 150
Impact Damge (Buildings): 75
Damage per Second (Units): 90
Damage per Second (Buildings): 50
Burn Duration: 6
Stun Duration: 2
- When interrupted during the channeling, the spell does nothing, wasting the cooldown and mana.
- The visual effect at the target area and on the caster during the channeling is visible to allies only. The sound is audible to everyone.
- The meteor takes 0.5 seconds to hit the ground after the channeling.
- Upon landing, all enemies within the area, including buildings but excluding wards, get damaged, stunned and receive a damaging debuff.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 7 total instances, including the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of 690 damage to units and 375 to buildings (before reductions).
- Multiple burn debuffs on the same targets do not stack.
- Provides flying vision within the targeted area for 3.8 seconds, starting upon channel begin.
- This vision stays even when the channeling gets canceled.
- Destroys trees within the radius upon impact.
- Nightmare keeps enemies from moving out of Meteor Hammer's AoE.
- Cursed Crown is a good setup for Meteor Hammer, and increases Dark Willow's overall nuke damage.
- Shadow Realm can be used to stay safe while channeling Meteor Hammer.
- Kinetic Field traps enemies in a small area to nuke with Meteor Hammer.
- Echo Stomp allows for safe channeling of Meteor Hammer after opponents have been put to sleep. Can be used along with Earth Splitter to deal large amounts of damage.
- Liquid Fire and Meteor Hammer lets Jakiro do heavy damage to buildings.
- Tree Dance lets Monkey King use Meteor Hammer while out of vision.
- Nether Blast and Meteor Hammer lets Pugna do heavy damage to buildings.
- Nature's Guise lets Treant Protector use Meteor Hammer while invisible, especially on buildings.
- Meteor Hammer can be considered a situational item for teams that require extra sieging power, as it deals 375 damage against buildings (about 1/4 of the HP of a Tier 1 tower). It can also be used to quickly clear jungle stacks.