| Meteor Hammer|
|An enchanted hammer forged of metals discovered in the ruins of a village destroyed by a great star storm.|
- One Meteor Hammer grants a total of 240 health, 8.57% health regen amplification (at least 4.34 health regen), 144 mana, 24% mana regen amplification (at least 1.86 mana regen) and 0.86% spell damage.
- When interrupted during the channeling, the spell does nothing, wasting the cooldown and mana.
- The visual effect at the target area during the channeling is visible to allies only.
- The visual effect around the caster is visible to everyone who has vision on the caster.
- The casting sound effect is audible to everyone who has vision on the caster.
- The meteor takes 0.5 seconds to hit the ground after the channeling.
- Upon landing, all enemies within the area, including buildings but excluding wards, get damaged, stunned and receive a damaging debuff.
- The meteor first applies the debuffs, then the impact damage.
- Deals damage in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 7 total instances, including the impact damage.
- Can deal a total of 690 damage to units and 375 to buildings (before reductions).
- Multiple casts on the same targets do not stack, but refresh the duration instead.
- Provides flying vision within the targeted area for 3.8 seconds, starting upon channel begin.
- This vision stays even when the channeling gets canceled.
- Destroys trees within the radius upon impact.
Heroes with non-standard disables have extra time to channel Meteor Hammer, allowing the wielder to extend the time the target is disabled.Bane
- Nightmare keeps enemies from moving out of Meteor Hammer's AoE.
- Kinetic Field traps enemies in a small area to nuke with Meteor Hammer.
- Echo Stomp allows for safe channeling of Meteor Hammer after opponents have been put to sleep. Can be used along with Earth Splitter to deal large amounts of damage.
- X Marks the Spot provides a way to reliable reposition the enemy under the meteor, and can be combined with his other AoE stuns for a large amount of lockdown.
- Ensnare roots an opponent long enough to set up Meteor Hammer.
- Song of the Siren sets up Meteor Hammer giving opponents little time to react. During the song, start channeling Meteor Hammer, and shift-queue Song of the Siren's sub-spell, giving enemies just a split second of time to cast spells.
- It is possible to do the combo frame-perfect with the help of a toggle item, like Ring of Basilius. While channeling the item, shift-queue the toggle item three times before shift-queuing the song's sub-spell.
- Note that this combo is quiet obvious when executed, since Meteor Hammer's channeling sound and cast animation are visible and audible to enemies, which gives them more than enough time to prepare for it. Even with a frame-perfect timing, enemies can still cast non-targeted instant-cast spells and items.
- Astral Imprisonment sets up Meteor Hammer and improves Outworld Devourer's early game damage, as well as his low building damage.
- Sanity's Eclipse can be used after Meteor Hammer for burst area damage, and is easier to aim against stunned enemies.
- Disruption sets up Meteor Hammer.
- Soul Catcher causes enemies to take more damage from Meteor Hammer, and leaves the target very vulnerable to follow-up damage.
- Pit of Malice traps enemies in a small area to nuke with Meteor Hammer.
- Firestorm adds to Meteor Hammer's AoE nuke damage.
Heroes with abilities that damage buildings can use Meteor Hammer to quickly bring down structures.Jakiro
- Liquid Fire adds to Meteor Hammer's building damage.
- Nether Blast adds to Meteor Hammer's building damage.
Heroes who hide or go invisible can channel Meteor Hammer safely.Dark Willow
- Cursed Crown is a good setup for Meteor Hammer, and increases Dark Willow's overall nuke damage.
- Shadow Realm can be used to stay safe while channeling Meteor Hammer.
- Tree Dance lets Monkey King use Meteor Hammer while out of vision.
- Cloak and Dagger allows the item to be channeled while hidden by invisibility, allowing him to stealthily initiate targets or push towers.
- Nature's Guise allows the item to be channeled while invisible.
These heroes can use Meteor Hammer during certain circumstances.Phoenix
- Meteor Hammer can be used during Icarus Dive. This means you can start channeling while near an enemy tower and fly back to safety while the channel completes.
- Electric Vortex set ups Meteor Hammer.
- Meteor Hammer can be used during Ball Lightning, allowing Storm Spirit to use it on a tower while zipping past.
- Meteor Hammer can be hard to aim, as the long and obvious casting allows most opponents to interrupt or dodge the ability. Use the active in conjunction with disables, or after the target has expended their escape abilities.
- Meteor Hammer can be considered a situational item for teams that require extra sieging power, as it deals 375 damage against buildings (about 1/4 of the HP of a Tier 1 tower).
- Meteor Hammer can be used to quickly clear jungle stacks.