From Dota 2 Wiki
|A glowing jewel formed out of assorted parts that somehow fit together perfectly.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 112.5 health, 3.44% health regen amplification, 0.5% magic resistance, 5.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 60 mana, 9% mana regen amplification, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 90 health, 2.75% health regen amplification, 0.4% magic resistance, 6 armor, 6.25 attack speed, 0.31% movement speed, 60 mana, 9% mana regen amplification, 0.35% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 90 health, 2.75% health regen amplification, 0.4% magic resistance, 5.8 armor, 5 attack speed, 0.25% movement speed, 75 mana, 11.25% mana regen amplification, 0.44% spell damage and 5 attack damage.
- Interrupts the user's channeling spells upon cast.
- Affects every allied unit, including illusions, invulnerable units and hidden units, excluding wards and buildings.
- Does not heal units that have been affected by Restore in the last 25 seconds, or by
' Mend in the last 38 seconds.
- Still grants the armor to units that have been affected by Restore or Mend in that time.
- A status buff icon on affected units shows how much time is left for it to be able to get affected again.
- Restore armor bonus does not stack with the armor gained from and active abilities.
- Necrophos is not highly dependent on items to deal damage, and Mekansm lets him survive longer to burn down enemy health with
- Combined with , Mekansm gives Necrophos a strong burst heal.
- synergizes well with Mekansm, as it amplifies the heal, and also the passive regeneration of it. An early Mekansm can heal more than 50% of Necrophos' health when combined with Ghost Shroud and a single cast of Death Pulse.
- Mekansm is the first step to a for Dark Seer, who relies almost entire on his abilities for damage, and therefore builds nearly all defensive items.
- doubles the healing for Io's allies.
- Support heroes generally pick up a Mekansm to sustain their team.
- Heroes who are not extremely item dependent can also opt for a Mekansm.
- If the player drops items which provides a large amount of health (e.g. or ), then uses Mekansm, and then picks up the dropped items again, the player will overall heal for more than 250 health. This is because upon dropping the health granting items, the player's maximum health drops while the current health percentage stays the same, but Mekansm still heals for the full amount. After picking up the items again, its maximum health raises, and its current health percentage stays the same.