Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
- This ability got replaced by in the 7.20 gameplay patch.
- Deals damages in 1 second intervals, starting 1 second after the debuff is placed, resulting in 2 damage instances.
- Successive attacks on the same target done by one Meepo do not stack, but refresh the duration.
- However, attacks from multiple Meepos (including illusions) fully stack with each other, each placing their own debuff.
- The attacks first apply the debuff, then their own damage.
- This is how much damage Geostrike can deal (before reductions) when a certain number of Meepos attacks a target at the same time:
- 1 Meepo: 20/40/60/80
- 2 Meepos: 40/80/120/160
- 3 Meepos: 60/120/180/240
- 4 Meepos: 80/160/240/320
- 5 Meepos: 100/200/300/400