- The combination of and can disable multiple Meepos and deal heavy area damage.
- Axe's natural high survivability makes it difficult to burst him down with Poof or chip away at his health with Ransack.
- will disband Meepo immediately if any of his clones fall below the threshold.
- deals catastrophic damage against a cluster of Meepos and anyone nearby.
- He can potentially stunlock any number of Meepos for a fairly long duration, often enough to finish one off.
- can completely disable multiple Meepos for 5 seconds.
- will affect Meepo clones, as they don’t count as illusions. Elder Titan can receive a massive amount of damage, armor and movement speed from each Meepo.
- With , Elder Titan’s mere existence causes Meepo to be disadvantaged, due to the aura that completely negates his base armor and magic resistance. Combining with Natural Order allows Elder Titan to easily kill any Meepo within a second, depending on how much damage he gains from Astral Spirit.
- deals over 30%/40%/50% of each Meepo’s max hp, and is even stronger if the Meepos are near Elder Titan due to Natural Order.
- boosted by and makes quick work of Meepo if clones are crowded around each other.
- interrupts Meepo's initiating because Meepo's clones do not have spell immunity.
- 's cleave damage can wear down Meepo's clones quickly. It can also give Meepo problems in the lane, due to his melee range and initially low health pool.
- and can effectively disable Meepo while dealing heavy damage. If is purchased, Ghostship can also drag the Meepo clones out of position and set up a teammate's follow-up abilities.
- prevents attempts to escape using Poof.
- 's burst damage can kill him due to his low health pool, and only makes it worse. If Lion purchased an , the situation only grows worse.
- If Meepo ganks Lion with Poof and Earthbind, he will be an easy target for & AoE from his level 25 talent.
- blocks the attack from Meepo and his clones.
- & prevents Meepo and his clones from initiation or escaping.
- and allows him to chase a retreating Meepo.
- critical strike bonuses and can take down Meepo and his clones very quickly. gains
- Pangolier's arsenal deals heavy damage in a wide area, make him deadly even for a Meepo with a high magic resistance.
- can easily give him a ridiculous 90% damage resistance, resulting in a near unkillable Pangolier in a short amount of time.
- disrupts Meepo's initiation or escaping.
- can hit all of Meepo clones.
- can disarm Meepo's clones.
- allows Phantom Assassin to jump on his clones.
- Meepo's low health pool can burst down by critical strike.
- and can take down Meepo and his clones very quickly.
- The lack of spell immunity for Meepo's clones makes them vulnerable to .
- Being one of if not the hardest carry in the game, a free farm Terrorblade is almost always going to destroy Meepo in the later stages of the game with and .
- will affect all Meepo clones and slow them.
- can give Terrorblade a chance to single out one of his meepos and quickly remove his presence.
- Aggressively Poofing and Earthbinding is not going to end well against Venomancer, as he will be an easy target for .
- Venomancer constant slows greatly reduce Meepo's mobility.
- lifesteal from Ransack. The silence from Viper's level 25 talent also prevents Meepo escaping with Poof. prevents the
- Meepo and his clones have a lack of magic resistance, so they're vulnerable to & directed onto one clone.
- in late game is pretty much the end for Meepo or any of his nearby allies. Natural counter for Winter's Curse like or is meaningless to her if she can land it on one of your clones.
- Heroes who can stun multiple units at once: , .
- Heroes with powerful area-of-effect disables can initiate on Meepo and his clones and shut him down, such as , , , , and .
- Because only one clone needs to be killed in order to kill Meepo, heroes that excel at singling out enemies can also be a detriment to him, such as , , and .
- 's Flaming lasso can become annoying when Batrider has a team nearby to kill the disabled Meepo. His Firefly is also good AoE damage, which when stacked with sticky napalm (which is AoE too and can hit all Meepos), he becomes a very formidable target.
- 's Avalanche affects all Meepos and Toss can send a singular Meepo into death.
- 's Requiem of Souls not only slow all Meepos, but it can also kill the weakest Meepo instantly if the ultimate is released at the right position and time. He can also go a build entirely dedicated to magical damage, which includes building a .
- 's cleave helps wear down Meepo's clones.
- can protect a hero from Poof and Earthbind.
- greatly improves survivability against Meepo, as he can't effectively counter evasion.
- and 's Chain Lightning can hit multiple Meepo clones, and Static Charge can inflict many damage instances if cast on a hero being attacked by Meepo.
- , , and can disable a lone Meepo from escaping with Poof.
- , , and can dispel Earthbind on allies or yourself.
- Earthbind can prevent Anti-Mage from using , allowing Meepo to kill him with attacks and Ransack.
- When Legion Commander uses on one Meepo, he can use his other Meepos to kill her. If he wasn't dueled, he can help the teammate who was duelled to give the teammate the damage instead of Legion Commander.
- However, if Legion Commander picked up an Aghanim's Scepter and she duels one Meepo, that might be the end of Meepo if Legion managed to gather enough damage from previous duels.
- Poof will destroy Phantom Lancer's illusions within a short time.
- Earthbind can prevent Phoenix from using , the only escaping mechanism of this hero.
- Heavy burst damage from Poof can easily kill Phoenix even when it slows down all the Meepos with .
- Meepo's clones destroy the Phoenix Sun from in no time, even when they are slowed down by .
- Meepo's naturally high magic resistance gives Phoenix a hard time with bursting him down. He can even turn the tide if Icarus Dive is on cooldown.
- Chain of Earthbinds prevents her from using , allowing Meepo to quickly kill her with Poof and attacks.
- Meepo tends to buy items with attributes, mitigating Queen of Pain's magical burst.
- Poof will destroy Shadow Demon's illusions created by and quickly escapes from & .
- Earthbind, like any root, inhibits usage of , eliminating Storm Spirit's mobility.
- 's Nether Ward doesn't really hurt Meepo since he usually buys attribute items to tank up and can be killed very quickly by 4 clones. Decrepify can amplify Poof's damage should Pugna use it to avoid Meepo's right clicking.
- cannot use Leap while rooted by Earthbind and her Moonlight Shadow is countered by Meepo's true sight that is provided by Earthbind.
- 's abilities are single targeted and he can't use Mystic Flare to its fullest potential, since all Meepos spread the damage between them. He also has no disables to prevent Meepo from Poofing to another one (unless he can get off first).
- 's Flux is meaningless against Meepo who loves to group up. Meepo is also a very good gap closer, so Arc Warden's Magnetic Field becomes useless.
- 's most skills are single targeted which allows other Meepo to Poof, Earthbind and kill him.
- 's Dark Pact and Pounce can deny only one Earthbind and Poof can penetrate Shadow Dance if he doesn't build Black King Bar.
- 's Haunt with Radiance may be useful for counter Meepo but if Meepo finds the real one, Spectral Dagger is useless. Non-Black King Bar heroes like her will suffer from all of Meepo's abilities. Meepo is also a very large counter as Spectre takes a long time to come online, normally farming jungle or lane, which makes her an easy target for Meepo ganks.
- who can't fight multiple heroes will suffer greatly against Ransack and Earthbind. However, Tinker with can blind multiple Meepos permanently with , killing them before Poof can come off of cooldown.
- 's Omnislash is meaningless for Meepo who can share the damage across clones to save other allies.
- is heavily countered by Meepo, not only Meepo can kill the Treants and Necronomicon summons (if he has it) with a single poof, but he can also stop Natures from using his teleport, and can gain vision inside sprout.
- 's Stone Gaze may be useful Meepo who hard to turn behind Medusa all but same as who doesn't have good disable. Medusa, however, becomes a big problem with a and some other items, her huge AoE from static link and her splitshot allowing her to easily kill Meepo.
- 's Eclipse spreads damage to each target, so Meepo won't take all the damage.
- 's Rage and Open wounds become useless when Meepo has 4 or more clones, as Ransack will heal Meepo too quickly for Lifestealer to take down.
- 's Song of the Siren maybe useful but Poof will destroy all of her illusions.
Works well with...
- and allow Meepo to land Earthbind more easily.
- Enemies pinned by Earthbind make easy targets for , which prevents them from fighting back against Meepo with disables.
- makes it easier for Meepo to land Earthbind.
- and combine well with Meepo's kit, allowing the two of them to quickly eliminate multiple enemies. The rum buff from also makes Meepo and his clones much more resilient to damage.
- shuts down many of Meepo's more dangerous counters, which employ either area-of-effect disables or high area damage.
- locks down enemies to set up Meepo's other abilities and allow both of them to take the enemy down. Meepo can also initiate with Earthbind to pin down enemies and set up a multi-target .
- 's area armor buff makes Meepo's clones more durable against physical damage.
- saves lowest health Meepo when he is in a pickle.
- heals multiple Meepo's at once, making him survive longer. It also deals alot of damage to the target all the Meepo's are close to.
- armor reduction helps with applying the attack damage of all the Meepo's more quickly.
- can pressure the enemy during the early game and fend off enemy pushes throughout, allowing Meepo to gain a farm advantage over his enemy.
- is a very strong split pusher, creating space for Meepo's rapid and widespread farming.
- Heroes with reliable setup abilities to help Meepo land Earthbind and Poof: , , , , ,
- Heroes with large area control that can group a lot of enemy's together for several seconds can set Meepo up for his Blink Poof combo hitting multiple heroes and dealing massive damage: , ,
- Aura items, such as , , and , will provide bonuses to multiple Meepo clones.
- and grant defensive bonuses to all Meepos in range.