Medallion of Courage
From Dota 2 Wiki
| Medallion of Courage|
|The bearer has no fear of combat.|
- Medallion of Courage does not inherit the passive armor reduction from Blight Stone.
Cast Range: 1000
Self Armor Reduction: 7
Enemy Armor Reduction: 7
Ally Armor Bonus: 7
- Cannot be cast on self.
- Shares cooldown with Solar Crest.
- The debuff on self and the buff on allies/debuff on enemies are independent from each other. Dispelling one does not dispel the other.
- A unit can be affected by the buff and the debuff at the same time, but not by multiple buffs or debuffs from it.
- This means when two opposing heroes cast it on each other, the debuffs refresh each other.
- When two allied heroes cast it on each other, both receive the buff and the debuff which are independent from each other.
- However, the buff and the debuff fully stack with those applied by Solar Crest.
Recommended heroesVengeful Spirit
- Medallion of Courage's armor reduction stacks with Wave of Terror and works with Vengeance Aura, allowing Vengeful Spirit's team to focus down single targets very quickly.
- This tactic is especially effective against Roshan.
- Medallion of Courage's armor reduction stacks with the armor reduction from Weave.
- Gravekeeper's Cloak keeps Visage protected while using Medallion of Courage.
- Visage's position in the backline while he controls his Familiars keeps him safe during Medallion of Courage's debuff.
- Bounty Hunter can use Medallion of Courage right before getting a hit with Jinada, then retreat with Shadow Walk, while his team finishes off his target.
- Walrus PUNCH! hits extremely hard when armor is reduced by Medallion of Courage.
- Medallion of Courage's armor reduction stacks with the armor reduction from Corrosive Haze.
- Medallion of Courage is a common item on ganking heroes, as it provides additional physical damage through armor reduction, and grants some mana regeneration which helps regaining some mana between ganks.
- The armor reduction of the ability is a great tool to speed up killing Roshan, especially early on.