Audio migration in progress. Some responses pages / audio files may have broken file links.
May 24, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← May 18, 2012 Patch||May 24, 2012 Patch||May 28, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - May 24, 2012
- Enabled in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed Haunt Illusions having collision.
- Fixed Rage being dispellable
- Fixed Charge of Darkness immediately failing when cast on Razor's Unstable Current.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes allow Jinada to work on buildings.
- Fixed Black King Bar not dispelling Haste and Double Damage.
- Revised performance bar calculation and display.
- Added support for putting bots into individual slots in a private lobby.
- Fixed issue where the camera would recenter when quickly switching between different control groups.
- Fixed incorrect player id when pinging runes.
- Added a short cooldown to the chat message when pinging a rune.
- Added disconnected player icon in scoreboard and top bar.
- The game start horns now play different cues from each team location and are now spatial.
- Added sound when the courier delivers items to you.
- First pass at spectator-only Roshan timer.
- Added overhead healing messages for Warlock and Bloodseeker.
- Fixed a visual hitch sometimes experienced while spectating using Directed view.
- Increased bot cautiousness when going to the side shop.
- When invisible, bots will now only use abilities or items that they really want to use.
- Bots are now more likely to roam and gank when invisible.
- Juggernaut bot will no longer offensively use Blade Fury when he's sufficiently powerful (better to just attack).
- Zeus will now use Wrath in teamfights.
- Fixed bug where Vengeful bot could try to swap out-of-range allies.
- Updated 's texture.
- Adjusted 's texture.
- Updated 's hero selection icon to reflect his new texture.