May 23, 2017 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← May 21, 2017 Patch||May 23, 2017 Patch||May 24, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Client Performance Update
- The campaign has been renamed from "Eul's Dungeon" to "Siltbreaker" on the backend.
- The International 2017 Fantasy League lock time daily has been changed from 10 AM PDT to 9 AM PDT.
- Soundscapes file for the Siltbreaker campaign has been added to the files.
- Some tags for the Immortal Treasure II 2017 have been updated on the backend. It is now linked to the right loot list (not announced) and is now also gift wrappable.
- Updates to the portraits of and taunts in The International 2017 Battle Pass.
- A bug with The International 2017 Luna Reef Kyte Rider Style Unlock has been fixed.
- Monkey King's icon for the Boundless Strike on the Immortal Staff of Gun-Yu has been updated.
- Fixed the "Original" and "Illustrious" style tags not being displayed correctly.
- The Blog panel has been enabled
- The size of in the loadout has been changed from 75% to 70%.
- Small response rules fix to .
- A ton of commands related to performance have been added and removed.
- The strings have been updated so the user is notified that all members of the party do not have ownership of the Battle Pass to play a certain game mode. Also the names of the party members are displayed.
- Possible fix to a crash on startup.
- Siltbreaker showing up by mistake on the Play Tab has been fixed.