May 19, 2016 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← May 18, 2016 Patch||May 19, 2016 Patch||May 20, 2016 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - May 19th, 2016
- Added the ability to cut down trees while matchmaking - counting towards the community goal.
- The Miss You More quest in the Path of the Rogue has been changed to:
- Purchase 22:00 / 18:00 / 14:00. before the game timer reaches
- The Pure Magic quest in the Path of the Spellbinder has had the time duration for achieving the max count of damage instances increased from 5 to 10 seconds.
- Fixed many outdated Upgrade tooltips.
- New section added to Battle Pass Rewards page to track Level Up Rewards.
- Improved ward targeting at the ward spot above Roshan.
- Starting with the next voting round, Arcana vote results will be hidden while in calibration until enough votes have been made.
- River vials now last 15 minutes.
- You can now override an existing river vial with a stronger one.
- River vials get consumed only on expiration if they lasted the full 15 minutes. (They do not get consumed if they are overridden by a stronger vial)
- Fixed weekly challenge achievements' Level 2 and Level 3 progress bar.
- Fixed some sounds playing at the map origin instead of at cast position
- Fixed recent regressions in some custom game script APIs.
-cursor_scale_percentto scale the cursor smaller than the Windows cursor size