May 11, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← May 10, 2017 Patch||May 11, 2017 Patch||May 12, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - May 11th 2017
- Added a Battle Pass Achievement for participating in the Arcana Vote. Votes already cast will count towards this achievement.
- Dota now launches with the experimental launch command that added yesterday by default, Experimental feature to skip ticks when the client is catching up in low frame rate situations.
- Added New Achievements for the Battle Pass, Representative Dotacracy: Cast a vote in the Arcana vote and Dota Arcana Committee: Cast votes in the Arcana vote 10 of the 12 weeks.
- Updated description of The Sunken Relic.
- Lane Info for the following bots has been updated: , , , , , , , , , , , .
- Added New Achievement for the Battle Pass, The True Spirit of Dota - Gift a Battle Pass to a friend and have them unwrap it.
- Fixed The Sunken Relic being not tradeable or marketable. Instead it is now just non-deletable.
- Fixed a bug with the Slardar set reward unlock on the lowest stars gained.
engine_experimental_drop_frame_tickscommand that was enabled earlier today has been disabled now.
Bot Scripting Updates
- Fixed CScriptHTTPRequest async callback.
- Added some missing bot data to npc_heroes.txt.
- Added GetIncomingTeleports which returns a table of elements which contain playerid, location, and