May 10, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← May 09, 2017 Patch||May 10, 2017 Patch||May 11, 2017 Patch →|
Note: No source link has been provided.
- Fixed a bug with the Level 2000 reward slot on the Battle Pass where you could not claim the reward.
- Fixed a small bug with the smoke gank enemies with assists challenge to detect the buff loss on not just the hero but the entire team.
- Points won from Slark's Riptide Rumble will be shown as such in the Battle Pass log.
- Courier icon on the right hand side of the HUD now has a small number counter that shows the number of items you have on the courier at any given time.
- The UI for the Slark's Riptide Rumble has been updated.
- The background of The International 2017 dashboard now loads on default only on the high quality setting.
- Some texture tweaks to the some of the elements on the Reef's Edge map.
- Added new Console Command
engine_experimental_drop_frame_ticksExperimental feature to skip ticks when the client is catching up in low frame rate situations.