May 09, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← May 08, 2018 Patch||May 09, 2018 Patch||May 10, 2018 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - May 9th, 2018
- Cavern Crawl is now active during Mutation mode games.
- Fixed Ranked Role Selection to now require all players in a party to select a role.
- Fixed a bug with a party switching between Ranked Role Selection and regular Ranked causing very long queue times.
- Fixed a bug with Team Challenge mode not deducting tokens or granting bonus rank on victory.
- The International 2018 Dota TV Ticket icon has been updated.
- TI8 location has been fixed from Seattle, WA to Vancouver, BC.
- Battle Points to be gained from the Cavern Crawl are now displayed on the top left corner of the Cavern Crawl map on the Crawl sub-tab.
- The Play Tab Ranked Roles Lane Selection drop down now reads <Select Lane> when no lane is selected.
- Ambient sound of the night cavern has been lowered from 1.0 to 0.7.
- Minor texture related updates to Techies. Refining for workshop submissions.