May 08, 2013 Patch (Test)
|Patches (latest)||← May 02, 2013 Patch (Test)||May 08, 2013 Patch (Test)||May 16, 2013 Patch (Test) →|
Source: Update Notes - May 8, 2013
- Added Solo Matchmaking option. This is an experimental feature that will match you with players who also queued without being in a party. This is the first step in a series aimed at improving the matchmaking system.
- Reduced the number of negative reports per week to 2 as part of our ongoing efforts to improve and tune the reporting and ban systems.
- : Fixed Legacy Keys
- Spirit Bear for the full creep duration : Fixed slowing
- Fixed having 1 less second of slow than intended.
- Fixed sometimes causing to disappear after using .
- Reduced memory usage on systems with 2GB of RAM or less