Note: No source link has been provided.
Update 1 and 2
- The Storm Spirit taunt has been compensated to people who have bought the Level 75 Battle Pass until now because it was wrongly mentioned as a reward on the store page.
- The Store Page has now been updated to show Techies taunt on the Level 75 BP instead of the Storm Spirit.
- Fixed some issues with the support line quests not working correctly.
- The "OUR AURA BE OUR ALLY" challenge has been fixed so the target is now hero units.
- The max number of purchasable battle point packs in a single purchase has been lowered from 200 to 80.
- Chat label "ALL" has been added to the seasonal voice chat wheel options that are meant for All Chat for eg: It's a disastahh.
- The International 2017 Fantasy League has been update with all values to match the new event.
- The header of the wagering tab now reads "Battle Point Tributes".
- A small bug with the new Monkey King Immortal has been fixed.
- All untagged The International 2017 items have now been tagged with the correct event ID.
- River Vials being commodities has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug where activating a Level 75 Battle Pass if you already own a Battle Pass would not given the correct number of levels.
- The International 2017 Chat Wheel voice emotes has been categorized on the list where you select them.
- The Battle Pass towers tab when you boot in to a game now shows the level of the BP when you hover over the icon.
- Removed Winter 2017 Item Recycle entries from the schema.
- The Winter 2017 Battle Cup Ticket has now been tagged with the Winter 2017 Event ID.
- Added portrait for the newly added Broodmother spiderling.
- The Winter 2017 BP icon has been added to your profile page. You can access the older BP from here.
- The default time of the panels has been changed to 6 seconds.
- Some more visual tweaks to refine the newly added broadcaster tool features.
- A bunch of minor visual and functionality tweaks to the newly added features of The International 2017 Battle Pass.
- The text of "GG" and "GGWP" chat wheel options have been updated to "(ALL) GG" and "(ALL) GGWP".
- Removed a loadout slot called 'Voice' for Juggernaut that was accidentally showing up.
- Fixed Juggernaut saying his arcana lines even when the item is not equipped.
- Fixed other voice over issues with Jugg's lines that went live with yesterday's patch.
- Added a new notification where users who have their Steam Overlay disabled are notified of the same when trying to by the Battle Pass which needs the usage of the overlay.
- Fixed an issue with Storm Spirit that makes him talking all game.
- Fixed voice over issues with KotL and Abaddon too.
- The textures have been updated on the Dark Reef map so the paused and dead screens are tinted correctly.
- The International 2017 Aura has been renamed to Sunken Relic.
- Updated item description for Sunken Relic.
- The creation date of all the TI related items on the backend has been updated to May 4, 2017.
- 25% of the Battle Cup Tickets now also contribute to The International 2017 Prize Pool.
- Minor updates to the loadout spawning animation of Clockwerk and The International 2017 Ward.
- Particle updates to The International 2017 Bristleback cosmetic and related spell effect.
- A ton of response rule updates for many heroes related to their lines played during their loadout spawn.
- Small visual updates to the Talent notification panel so the text is aligned properly.
- Missing tooltip for the Bracer Recipe on the trivia has been added.