March 20, 2018 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 16, 2018 Patch||March 20, 2018 Patch||March 22, 2018 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 20th, 2018
- Relics toasts now appear over a random visible instance of a hero/illusion, rather than always appearing over the real hero.
- Bash Enemies has hero is now also a challenge for Lifestealer.
- Winter Wyvern Triple Man Winter's Curse challenge changed from 25/50/80 to 2/3/5
- Fixed an issue with Kills on Rooted challenge.
- Fixed an issue with Antimage's Double Mana Void challenge.
- Fixed an issue with Puck's Multi Hero Coil
- All kill eater events with the tag "Controlled Units" renamed to "Creep" instead.
- More instances of the word 'Minions' replaced with 'Creep'.
- Added Riki: Tricks of the Trade Kills.
- Omniknight: Enemies Repelled kill eater event now tagged as Obsolete.
- Slardar: Blink Crushes, Aegises Claimed, Treant: Total Healing, Life Drain Healing and Tusk Frozen Sigil Duration kill eater events now visible to all teams.
- Added a panel to the main page for The International 2018 tickets.
- Updated localization files.