March 20, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← March 19, 2017 Patch||March 20, 2017 Patch||March 21, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 20th, 2017
- Fixed the display of particles in the portrait window.
- Fixed Demon Eater Arcana steaming while in the river. 's
- Fixed Bladeform Legacy - Origins style hero icons for pre-game and the courier button. 's
- Improved threading configuration for AMD Ryzen processors.
- Increased head slot minimum budget for several heroes.
- Fixed a couple of animation issues with the Fireborn Odachi and the Bladeform Legacy.
- The alternate styles of the Arcana can now be demo'ed directly from the launch page accessed through the tab on the front page.
- A new notification has been added that tells you that you cannot change the style of a set when still connected to a game.
- textures are now all a tad bit more saturated.