We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
March 14, 2013 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 12, 2013 Patch||March 14, 2013 Patch||March 18, 2013 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 14th, 2013
- Added region for South Africa.
- : Fixed healing Clinkz under debuff.
- couriers. : Fixed killing
- Spirit Bear, 's Golem, etc. : Fixed not working on units like
- towers. : Fixed doing slightly less damage than intended to
- Magic Immunity. : Fixed 's physical damage bonus being blocked by
- : Added a short grace period to walking off the path before collision is restored.
- Magic Immune units being ignored by the AoE greater bash procs from and . : Fixed
- : Fixed some cases where could get units stuck.
- Familiars. : Fixed a number of incorrect spell interactions with
- : Fixed sometimes ending prematurely if was cast before .
- : Fixed d units sometimes walking away to do a previous behavior.
- Fixed Roshan's AoE Familiars). damage type being physical rather than magical (and thus hurting
- Fixed creeps and neutrals sometimes not responding to long range spells.
- Fixed self-cast to work consistently.
- Fixed not having a cooldown.
- Fixed not stacking in inventory.
- Enabled in Captain's Mode in Latest Version (Tournament Version next week).
- Local games are no longer automatically unpaused.
- Added sound effects to the Dashboard.
- Added sound effects for various deaths.
- Updated sound effect.
- Updated sound effect.
- Items held by the courier are now included in a player's Net Worth.
- Fixed the sorting of Teams List under the Community tab.
- Fixed courier and ward previewing in the backpack.
- Fixed the scrollbar being hidden when a schedule had a full page of tournaments in a single month.
- Live games list now displays the game mode.
- Fiery Soul of the Slayer's custom minimap icon only draws for the player that owns the item.
- Re-positioned end game survey to not block the chat.
- Teams that haven't played a team matchmaking game in the last 7 days will now show up as being "inactive" in WebAPI calls.
- Improved performance of chat channels in the Dashboard.
- Revised overhead indicator.
- Fixed AoE visual effect showing for enemies if the caster is hidden
- Added in-game models for when the following items are dropped from inventory into the world: , , , , , and .
- Added bot.
- Added bot.
- Made a number of adjustments to loadouts and builds based on community feedback.
- Bots now know how to use , , , , and .
- Bots will no longer go to the Side Shop with a full inventory if they aren't willing to sell anything.
- Generic summoned units (Illusions, etc) now have basic bot AIs, so they can act independently from their owner. units,
- Fixed bots interrupting their teleports.
- Bots will be less aggressive when they have stacks of on them.
- Bots will now only use if they want to cast big ticket abilities.
- Fixed bot spam-toggling when he simply wanted to activate it.
- is less likely to use on units that are about to die anyways.
- Bots now establish their lanes at 0:15 (changed from 0:30), which makes jungling the initial creep spawn eaiser without confusing them about what lane you're in.
- Bots will no longer go for runes that may or may not be there if it's been a while since their spawn time.
- When there are no wards up, bots are now smarter about only warding the closer rune location.
- Added general support for importing any Ability/Spell related model. Currently just supporting Boars.
- Reworked the "View My Submissions" page to better handle a large number of submissions (sorting/pagination/bug fixes).
- Fixed submission preview images not being set correctly.
- Fixed a bug where updating an existing submission could set incorrect tags on the submission.
- Disabled the Workshop in the Test client to prevent confusion.