March 11, 2019 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 05, 2019 Patch||March 11, 2019 Patch||March 15, 2019 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 11, 2019
- Custom Games API:
- Added GetDedicatedServerKeyV2 which utilizes a new approach for securing/generating the keys. Any custom game that relies on GetDedicatedServerKey to communicate with its backend will want to switch to the V2 version as soon as possible.
- To give custom game authors time to switch to the new system, GetDedicatedServerKey will remain unchanged until 3/31/2019, after which will be automatically switched to V2.
- When playing on local/unofficial servers, GetDedicatedServerV2 will return special values to make the state more clear for developers (e.g. “Invalid_NotOnDedicatedServer”).
- Added UI and text elements attached to inventory items to display Support messages from Valve-granted items and rewards.
- Improved the process of redeeming items under high server load.
- Fixed a bug where Vigil Triumph would crash the game.
- Minor animation updates for Doom, Viper and Troll Warlord (Optimization).
- Fixed a minor issue with Axia of Metira.