Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
March 08, 2012 Patch
|Patches (latest)||← March 01, 2012 Patch||March 08, 2012 Patch||March 09, 2012 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update Released
- Enabled in Captain's Mode.
- Fixed the attack timing on when Nightmare gets transfered.
- Fixed Enfeeble working on Roshan
- Fixed being unable to attack allied Nightmared heroes to transfer the debuff.
- Fixed Nightmare being able to transfer to towers and wards.
- Fixed being unable to easily pull units over cliffs with Flaming Lasso.
- Fixed timing of Firefly damage ticks.
- Fixed rounding error with Firefly damage ticks.
- Fixed Rupture hurting cycloned units.
- Fixed Holy Persuation interrupting allied channeling spells on cast (rather than upon tping).
- Fixed Exorcism hitting an invisible hero if the hero was hit before.
- Fixed Silence not affecting basic units.
- Fixed Elder Form's Corrosive Breath and Frost Breath working with DK illusions.
- Fixed Courier interaction with Chronosphere
- Macropyre now does the correct amount of damage with a Scepter.
- Fixed Macropyre not hurting siege units.
- Fixed Repel canceling Ursa's Overpower.
- Fixed Astral Imprisonment being able to cause you to lose mana regeneration.
- Fixed Netherward mana degen not showing the proper numbers for players.
- Fixed Netherstrike vs cycloned units.
- Fixed Rearm refreshing level 2 and 3 of Necronomicon.
- Fixed Fury Swipes incrementing when the attack missed.
- Fixed Wave of Terror hp loss not properly functioning on magic immune units.
- Fixed Golem being considered a creep for some spells like Paralyzing Casks.
- Attributes can no longer fall below 1.
- Fixed some issues with negative mana regeneration.
- Fixed Basher stacking with Spiritbreaker/Slardar/Faceless Void's bashes.
- Fixed Armlet not draining life while you are magic immune.
- Fixed couriers not being able to use wards.
- Fixed temporary trees (like Sprout) not respecting the pause.
- Changed Empowering Haste passive legacy key to G to avoid stomping H (halt).
- Captain's Mode now has 5 bans once again.
- Added countdown when unpausing the game.
- The spectator graph events now get correctly cleared when rewinding in a demo.
- The tooltip for Doom now correctly updates when Doombringer has a Scepter.
- Inventory keys are now hidden while spectating.
- The combat log now works while spectating and in replays.
- Fixed a bug where the minimap was unclickable after spectating a game in player perspective mode.
- Dragon Knight plays a range*enabled effect when Dragon Tail is cast while in dragon form.
- Lifestealer now has his own variation on the lifesteal effect rather than using the generic one.
- Updated Lifestealer's Open Wounds and Infest effects for clarity.
- Updated Bloodseeker's Rupture effect (added blood trail so it's more obvious).
- Added Team Only Marker for Kunkka's Ship
- Fix to unit rings sometimes getting offset from the unit at low framerate/high replay playback speeds
- Perf and visual tweaks to Alchemist's Acid Spray
- Made Pudge's hook conform to terrain for more accurate visual read
- Tinker Rockets now visually show duds when no enemy units are available
- Fixed buildings visually popping back to earlier state when being damaged repeatedly.
- Optimized tree destruction effects and fixed crash in certain situations when many were destroyed simultaneously
- Fixed Split Earth drawing in FoW in some situtaions (Roshan)
- Updated Rupture effect.
- Announcer now says "Single Draft" when starting single draft mode.
- First Blood lines now play mapwide.
- Bot difficulty now defaults to Normal.
- Re-added ability for bots to team-roam-and-gank enemy heroes during the latter part of games.
- dota_bot_dump_state can now be run in non-cheat-enabled games.
- Fixed cases where Juggernaut would use Blade Fury and Razor would use Plasma Field when there weren't enough creeps nearby.
- Added Passive bot difficulty level, in which they won't do anything but lane.
- Loosened the time-to-arrive constraints for deciding to defending a lane (should improve base defense).
- Updated 's hero icon.
- Added ability icons for Roshan's first three abilities.
- Updated the textures of the following heroes:
- Added idle injured animations for the following heroes:
- Added a spawn animation for .