March 03, 2017 Patch
From Dota 2 Wiki
|Patches (latest)||← March 02, 2017 Patch||March 03, 2017 Patch||March 06, 2017 Patch →|
Source: Dota 2 Update - March 3rd, 2017
- Added an in-game hero inspection panel.
- Teleport destination effects now show a visual indicator of the teleporting hero.
- The maximum rank new accounts can calibrate to has been lowered.
- Fixed a bug with item right-click menus sometimes requiring two clicks.
- Temporary changes have been made for this weekend.
- Parties can only play in unranked matches.
- Ranked matchmaking no longer has Captain’s Mode or Random Draft.
- Unranked All Pick now follows the same picking order as Ranked All Pick.
- Updated the "Open Winter Treasure III" requirement from 8/16 treasures to 7/14 to match the contents of the released chest.
- The Final Match 2017
- GCDL Season 11
- ProDotA Cup by Azubu
- AD2L Season 15
- High School Starleague Spring Season 2017
- GosuLatam Tournament
- WLDL 2017
- Illini Esports Dota 2 Tournament
- Reflex Amateur League
- Hungarian Dota 2 League Season Two
- DotaPy Season 3
- Fixed not showing the visual indicator when teleporting.