|An axe made of reflective materials that causes confusion amongst enemy ranks.|
- For strength heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 4.16 armor, 38 attack speed, 1.3% movement speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- For agility heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 4.16 armor, 38 attack speed, 1.3% movement speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 26 attack damage.
- For intelligence heroes, it grants 200 health, 1 health regen, 0.8% magic resistance, 4.16 armor, 38 attack speed, 1.3% movement speed, 120 mana, 0.5 mana regen, 0.7% spell damage and 10 attack damage.
- Movement speed bonuses from multiple Yasha-based items ( , , , Manta Style, ) do not stack.
- Has 30 seconds cooldown for melee heroes and 45 seconds cooldown for ranged heroes.
- Disjoints projectiles upon cast.
- Applies a basic dispel on the owner upon cast.
- Resets all current attack and spell targeting orders from other units on the owner.
- After the split time, the caster reappears with their illusions.
- The reappear locations are based on the caster's position upon cast, with one appearing at the cast location, and the others north, east, south or west from that point.
- The distance in between each is 108 range if the hero has a collision size of 24, and 72 if the collision size is 8.
- Though the formation is always the same, the caster and their illusions take a random position in the formation and have all the same facing angle.
- Orders the user to stop after the split time, canceling all queued orders, and orders given during the split time.
- Provides 1000 radius ground vision for a second upon cast.
- Recasting this replaces the illusions from the previous cast which are currently under the owner's control.
- Illusions benefit from making for an explosive combo with .
- Should Juggernaut be silenced, Manta Style provides him with an easy dispel to be able to cast after.
- Manta Style illusions can use . Once Tier 3 towers are destroyed, barracks can fall incredibly fast.
- Allows Naga Siren to exert even more pressure on all lanes together with .
- Illusions benefit from .
- Phantom Lancer has two passives that illusions can benefit from: and .
- Manta Style illusions last a lot longer than the illusions from but can spawn their own illusions using Juxtapose.
- They also benefit from the bonus agility from
- They also benefit from the from (frequently picked up on Phantom Lancer).
- illusions. can be used by
- As increases Terrorblade's base damage, the illusions from Manta Style can also benefit from the bonus damage.
- If Manta Style is cast before using Metamorphosis, Terrorblade benefits from Manta Style's melee cooldown.
- The Manta Style illusions will also transform upon casting Metamorphosis.
- Arc Warden's can spawn illusions of himself with Manta Style.
- Due to , Morphling's agility can be extremely high, which means that even his illusions can deal a lot of damage.
- The Manta Style is not effective on ranged heroes excepted with heroes with attack modifiers that works on illusions like Luna Moon Glaives bounce, Drow Ranger's high agility and Morphling which mostly buy stats items that benefits illusions.
- Doesn't work with Lone Druid's Spirit Bear.
- The illusions can be used to scout to secure your farming, prepare a gank, or before attacking . They are useful to deward and destroy Techies' mines but they don't get True Sight from Gem.
- The active of the Manta Style applies a basic dispel, so it can replace a against a or .
- The illusions are good against a hero carrying a Skull Basher, they will have 2/3 chances to bash your illusion.
- Recommended items to get with Manta Style are those that gives attack speed, mana burn, stats, evasion, movement speed, damage block, auras, attack range (ranged heroes).
- Damage Items:
- : the item will give 20 attack speed and an additional 20 damage to agility heroes and will add mana burn to your illusions. It is more useful on melee agility heroes to burn more mana, a strength or intelligence hero will prefer to go for instead if mana burn is needed.
- : this item gives a massive 140 attack speed to you and your illusions. Combined with Mana Burn this can melt the entire mana pool of your enemy in few seconds. Be careful the illusions doesn't get the 60 attack speed if consumed. On Chaos Knight the illusions will proc more critical strikes and lifesteal (lifesteal only works with Chaos Knight).
- : this will add critical hit to your illusions, having one or two moon shard will allow to proc it a lot more.
- : the illusions get the full attack speed and will hit harder with the 5 armor reduction aura but they will only get protected by the 5 armor aura because they can't use armor. Prefer combining moon shard with a survivability item.
- : the illusions get the 80 attack speed.
- Survivability and damage Items:
- : add a lot of damage to your illusions and 35% evasion. If you aren't using an agility hero the moon shard will give more damage.
- : this increases the survivability of your illusions and gives 40 damage to a strength hero. If you have picked an agility hero prefer buying an Eye of Skadi or Butterfly for the agility stats.
- : will increase the survivability of your illusions and give 25 damage and attack speed to any type of hero. Your hero only will get movement and attack slow on attack.
- : gives 10 strength and makes your hero immune to most magic abilities.
- : add 25 strength to your illusions and does not drain HP on them. The illusions also get the attack speed but not the raw damage.
- : blocks 70 damage (50% chance) on melee illusion and gives 250 HP. They will be able to tank creep and towers.
- Optional Items:
- : this item gives a lot of stats for its price. It increases the attack range of ranged heroes.
- : since Manta Style's illusions do not last quite long, Radiance is not as wise to build with Manta Style, as the burn damage does not stack and the illusions typically do not last long enough to travel from one area to another and deal the burn damage. On some heroes, however, it is still useful for farming and split pushing at the same time.
- : will give 15 additional stats for every types, mana regen and more survivability against disablers especially stuns and hex.
- : the illusions doesn't get any of the active of the Mask of Madness but if you get a diffusal blade you will burn mana quicker.
- : can be helpful if you are constantly summoning illusions to push lanes.
- : the cleave is a strong counter against illusions.
- : the lightnings are powerful against illusions and this is the only item to give area of effect damage to ranged heroes. You can cast static charge on an allied being focused to destroy the illusions quicker.
- : The damage dealt by the illusions is low, so having damage block on a melee hero can reduce their damage a lot.
- : Both Passive and Active of Shiva's Guard can help clear Manta Style's illusions.
- : Hex instantly destroy illusions.