Manila Major 2016 Americas Qualifier
|Manila Major 2016 Americas Qualifiers|
|Start Date:||3 May 2016|
|End Date:||6 May 2016|
The Americas Qualifier consists of ten teams competing for one spot in the Manila Major.
- 10 teams in two groups of five teams each, played in a round-robin format.
- Eight invited teams.
- Two teams qualified through the Open Qualifiers.
- All matches are played best-of-two.
- A 2-0 win gives 2 points.
- A draw of 1-1 gives 1 points.
- A 0-2 loss gives 0 points.
- The top two teams of each group advance to the Playoffs.
- Tiebreakers: Head-to-head, then best-of-one round robin, then time rating on the round robin.
- Four teams from in a double-elimination bracket.
- All matches are played best-of-three.
- The top two teams are qualified to the Manila Major 2016.
|1st||Manila Major 2016|
|Round 1||Round 2||Grand Final|