Wave Radius: 150
Increases travel distance and speed, and causes Shockwave to come back. Return wave slows units, but deals half damage to creeps.
- This ability got reworked into the current 7.20 gameplay patch. in the
- The Shockwave travels at a speed of 1050 ( 1700), taking 1.095 ( 1.015) seconds to reach the maximum distance.
- Plays an initial sound and particles upon start casting.
- When upgraded, the shockwave travels back to where the caster was upon cast, and not to where the caster currently is, or is upon reaching max distance.
- The returning shockwave acts like a separate cast, cast by an invisible dummy. Therefore, enemies at the very tip may be hit only once.
- This is because Shockwave does not hit units behind the caster, so units hit by it 150 range beyond its max travel distance do not get hit upon returning.
- On the other side, units 150 range beyond the original cast point do get hit.
- On its way back, the shockwave can hit previously already hit enemies a second time. The slow is only applied upon returning.
- Treats creep-heroes as creeps, dealing 45/80/115/150 ( 82.5/117.5/152.5/187.5) damage to them upon returning.
- The returning wave first applies the debuff, then the damage.
- This ability got reworked into the current in the 6.67 gameplay patch.
- Only increases base damage and that given by the primary attribute of the units. Raw bonus damage is not increased.
- The unit's current main damage is checked only once upon cast, so the bonus damage is not adapted if its damage changes.
- This ability got replaced by in the 6.67 gameplay patch. It was merged together with .
- The cleave damages a circular area in front of Magnus.
- As with all cleave, Mighty Swing stacks with .